Welcome Devlin

still enjoying your football lads?

nothing is going to ever change until the new club or any club out of ibrox are eliminated for good.

in the mean time, milne and fellow club directors shall continue to empty your pockets as they remain apologists for the huns,while continually handing all the power over to the ugly sisters

waken up folks. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

still enjoying your football lads?

nothing is going to ever change until the new club or any club out of ibrox are eliminated for good.

in the mean time, milne and fellow club directors shall continue to empty your pockets as they remain apologists for the huns,while continually handing all the power over to the ugly sisters

waken up folks. 

How's your one-man campaign to starve the club of the Australian dollar going?

Disgusted but not surprised with the decision, nothing surprises me about the blatant cheating that goes on week in week out from this country's officials. A governing body with absolutely no accountability for its actions or decision making, levels of corruption that Mugabe would be proud of.  The worst part of all is at they are actually laughing at us as they know we will never do anything about it.  

marvellously.

in truth though you know as i do there are a few out here that wont prop up corruption like some.

now empty your pockets laddie , milnes counting on you. 

So.,,,let me get this right.  Your suggested response to objecting to others hurting our club, is to stop going and directly hurt our club ourselves?

Awesome logic.   Red Kelly is a good name by the way, but sadly it all goes downhill from there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1