Allan Russell

10 minutes ago, Dad said:

Aye great Consi son - why dont you start a wee thread about what a sexy wee bastard he is

All you see around here - overproud metrosexuals gushing about what a hunk Big Al is; we get it, you're 'out there'

you too chebs you wee prick

Fucking hipsters

Simple statement of fact @Dad. Him and Glassy on the sidelines will look superb next season. Proper young bucks cutting a swathe through the league.

Just need a wee cracker of a physio(female) with a pair of tits like spacehoppers and we're flying.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is that the limit of your ambition? 

To find a partner for Anderson? 

Or should we be looking at getting strikers that are a cut above? 

Just don’t want to see him written off/binned before being given the chance to play to his strengths for us.

of course I would want top class strikers signed as main starters but we are speaking about a young player that came through our development squad. We have to maximise this as well. That is the clubs plans is it not?

23 minutes ago, Dad said:

Of course son - hes up there with Pierce Brosnan and Gerard Butler - thats no the point

Its the incessant fapping - every other hour, 'His hair...his eyes - teeheehee'

For the love of fuck

If there was a league table for sexiest coach, Allan would be first. 

What a beauty. 

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Aye a worthy note of caution there FnD.

so what colour of bus will we get for the parade?

All colours of the rainbow. Make it a pride parade at the same time, wind up all the right folks. 

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He'll be hung like an Arab stallion as well. You can just tell. He has that confidence that screams big toby.

Can't have it all. Must have a tiny tadger

3 hours ago, Dons21 said:

Russell seems to personally run striking sessions with a lot of forwards. Let’s hope he has a few decent ones willing to come play with us. Noticed Saido Berahino is one of his clients. Out of contract with some diddy Belgian club in the summer. 

Him and Griffiths up front, they could take the players nights out to another level if nothing else. Get them signed......

Manager Mark Hughes revealed that Berahino had served an eight-week suspension by the FA during his time at West Brom after failing an out-of-competition drugs test.[70] He tested positive for MDMA.[71]

36 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Still.  A chance of getting some decent strikers in for a change.  Surely he's got a good eye for a front man. 

You'd also hope that clubs would be keen to loan a decent young striker if he's going to get the chance to work with the England striker coach. 

I think if we have excellent coaches, and we are going to give more chance to young players, I would rather we take more punts on youngsters released from epl clubs than using loans. 

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think if we have excellent coaches, and we are going to give more chance to young players, I would rather we take more punts on youngsters released from epl clubs than using loans. 

Aye, no objections from me Tord. 

As long as they are young, quick and know where the fucking goal is. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I am very excited by this BUT

Is there not something weird about him being so highly revered and for want of a better way of putting it... coming to us!?

Whys he not at a premiership club?

I did think that myself. But he’s well respected and worked with some top players. Just scrolling through his Instagram page the now and seen he worked with Marley Watkins. Seen a few players congratulating him on dons job including Berahino. He’s definitely going to have a lot of contacts in the game. Really hopefull we can get a few players on board even if it’s just to get players careers back on track. Someone like Ravel Morrison would be pretty exciting although he’s done very little in recent years.