Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

I need to stop going on UTD footy mad...its too painful. Just posted this:

"you lot must be feeling a bit like the girl that pulled last night, got nailed, never managed to come and then woke up to find the boy had f*cked off and nicked yer purse into the bargain"

They are fuming over there...but also, I must add glad to see him go as they have said on 24 different threads.

:applause:

I need to stop going on UTD footy mad...its too painful. Just posted this:

"you lot must be feeling a bit like the girl that pulled last night, got nailed, never managed to come and then woke up to find the boy had f*cked off and nicked yer purse into the bargain"

They are fuming over there...but also, I must add glad to see him go as they have said on 24 different threads.

:applause:

When will you get the message - they are not upset about Miller going! They are actually :angry2::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Yeah, you got it about right there

Guest TenementFunster
Well, she certainly does look the type that would own a strap on.

I'm so getting stabbed when I'm next in Dunblane. :angry2:

Okey dokey. :applause: Whatever floats yer boat!

Certainly made interesting reading.

They've really got the hump about Miller haven't they !

Very sinmilar idea to what we used to have on the offishal site, with the live chat with Wyness. I think that only actually took place about twice though.

Who wrote the response to that question ?

Shouldn't really be researching the persons details or criticising them for not spending money on merchandise, thereby indirectly accusing them of contributing to the clubs demise. Although its funny to hear the clown being stripped down a few pegs its not particularly professional to do so.

Well, she certainly does look the type that would own a strap on.

I'm so getting stabbed when I'm next in Dunblane. :thumbs:

I am going to lt this pass this time.

Any further such insinuations and I shall pass the information on to the appropriate parties. If this has to happen, believe me, you will die.

• 1 year later...

I see Ush*ted are about to lose their best player. Not sure if it's Thomson trying to get some of his investment back, but word is there is an escape clause in the ginger one's contract at around

• 1 year later...