Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, long term lurker and dons fan. Think I have worked it out, so will join in, Bluto has a raging alcohol problem as do I and MB, Kelt may well end up on American news with a machine gun in Detroit.

Dad might be a sexual predator and Hans loves a pun.

Tup may be dead

Bri smells and Millertime.....well

But anyway fit like.

Doesn’t make us bad lads. Fuck the Weegies.

• Upvote 1

Heads up, I'm the real deal.

Oftentimes, I watch Aberdeen soccer

Going forward, hopefully you wont have an issue with me posting here.

However, I could care less, and it is what it is.

You do the math. Peace!

:dontknow:  :P

Hmmmmmmmm  haha

Nice touch with the "could care less". Don't know why Americans can't get that right.

Taking A.D.D. to a new level.  In a world before social media, making online comments on news articles after only reading the headline and not wasting time on actually reading the article itself, was impossible. so, they started out by using sentences without considering their actual meaning.

• 3 months later...

Hi all, I am a Canadian-born AFC fan of Aberdeen parents. Sadly both of them have past but my love of Aberdeen and their football club remains intact. Enjoy my Saturday morning matches on RedTV.  Only been home a few times in my lifetime but enjoyed each visit despite the rain. Still learning the language as some of the posts look like they are written in a variation of English lol. Looking forward to learning more about my fav football club and the SPFL.  Yes before you ask, I dislike the old firms too.

Hi all, I am a Canadian-born AFC fan of Aberdeen parents. Sadly both of them have past but my love of Aberdeen and their football club remains intact. Enjoy my Saturday morning matches on RedTV. Only been home a few times in my lifetime but enjoyed each visit despite the rain. Still learning the language as some of the posts look like they are written in a variation of English lol. Looking forward to learning more about my fav football club and the SPFL. Yes before you ask, I dislike the old firms too.

For traditions sake can I be the first to accuse you of being 360.

Hi all, I am a Canadian-born AFC fan of Aberdeen parents. Sadly both of them have past but my love of Aberdeen and their football club remains intact. Enjoy my Saturday morning matches on RedTV.  Only been home a few times in my lifetime but enjoyed each visit despite the rain. Still learning the language as some of the posts look like they are written in a variation of English lol. Looking forward to learning more about my fav football club and the SPFL.  Yes before you ask, I dislike the old firms too.

Lol yea who knew this was english. Welcome