The Mckenna Dilemma

Looking more like McCrorie and Hoban were signed in the knowledge that McKenna would be away sooner rather than later.

So I doubt we’ll see anybody coming in, with Devlin due back soon.

You never know, maybe Hoban can stabilise Devlin in the same way he did to McKenna.

What was the block hole we had to fill, £4m? But that was expectant on fans being allowed back in stadiums in the new year, which is looking a forlorn hope. Maybe Sam will be on his way soon as well, or maybe January 

4 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Hopefully he does well down south and we’ve got a sell on clause in the transfer. 

Like many others I’ve always thought he’s a bit over rated - but I’d certainly like more youngsters to break through to the first time then leave for millions!

I think we might not appreciate how good he's been for us until he's left!  Yesterday was a defensive horror show!

• Upvote 5

Never been a great fan of McKenna. Decent enough, outstanding no really 

First touch pretty poor, distribution awful. Heads the ball when he could easily chest it down and play it on the ground. 

No more hoofball !!!

Makes me nervous when he is on the ball.   

Probably the worst player post match Red TV  interview wise so droll 

Positives, physically a big presence and a works hard. 

Never the less if he goes South good luck thanks for all your efforts. Please take Delvin with you as well 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1