Allan Russell

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

spacer.png

Not until he’s given fair crack o the proverbial 

until then I will continually stick by my view that McInnes shafted him & certainly stalled his progress because he is a shite manager for youth. The amount of journeymen he signs is added testament to that

4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not until he’s given fair crack o the proverbial 

until then I will continually stick by my view that McInnes shafted him & certainly stalled his progress because he is a shite manager for youth. The amount of journeymen he signs is added testament to that

Aye?  You've never mentioned? Can you elaborate? 

• Dildo 1

Cliche time

a real statement of intent.

excellent business. It’s all been positive off the park, these last few weeks. 

I’ll be head first into a season ticket when they’re announced although I’m not committing to staying for a full half yet. 

up I dons 

One thing I think will be hugely important in Glass and Russell being effective will be Scott Brown giving the naysayers confidence that he believes in it. Glass and Russell talk a good game, but the coaching and training will need to be adopted without ridicule. The sort of ridicule that we in Scotland revel in - new ideas, technology, nutrition, science, double sessions, moisturiser.

I can see Barry Robson taking the piss out of Russell because he’s not played at a high level.

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So, wonder if him & Glass with their apparent new brand of  attacking football could help the likes of Anderson with a decent strike partner more than the McInnes strategy did? ??

Is that the limit of your ambition? 

To find a partner for Anderson? 

Or should we be looking at getting strikers that are a cut above? 

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Cliche time

a real statement of intent.

excellent business. It’s all been positive off the park, these last few weeks. 

I’ll be head first into a season ticket when they’re announced although I’m not committing to staying for a full half yet. 

up I dons 

Totally agree with above sentiment.  What I like most is the team who were identified have been achieved.   Onwards and upwards.