Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

He did go mental once as one of his pals was a fucking shambles (I gave him a line of Ketamine in Exodus bogs pretending it was coke)

Didn’t know it was me, though

I know who he is and seen him in action. If he’s soberish he would batter fuck out of most folk on here I would suggest.

Best not to get involved unless you fancy trying to make a name for yourself and watching your back for consequences every time you’re out in town for a pint. Nae worth it.

I know who he is and seen him in action. If he’s soberish he would batter fuck out of most folk on here I would suggest.

Best not to get involved unless you fancy trying to make a name for yourself and watching your back for consequences every time you’re out in town for a pint. Nae worth it.

For those of us nae in the know who we talking about here?

Anyone who has this alleged reputation sounds a right Fud. Even if he could kick fuck out of me and everyone on this board something tells me he's not got a life anyone would want.

• Upvote 1

Ok you go first tho.

not really a scrapping man.

and to be honest if I was to get get battered I’d prefer to get battered by someone from somewhere a bit cooler than Aberdeen. south central perhaps. Or Joburg maybe. Naples would be ace, great city, after a big olive\anchovie pizza.

• 2 weeks later...

Look him up and decide yourself

look him up where?

the British library?

he isn’t famous.

I’m just fascinated by these myths and legends of local big men who prob have never ventured out with the county (\their manor) fostered by folk who presumably don’t know them

Man Chat Aberdeen

Discuss

A nice idea. A lot of 'you don't know the pressure I'm under to do this for you'.

I used to do all that counselling stuff, ordered substance misuse blah blah. All shite.

Keeping yourself pickled so you don't have to have feelings. There's yer answer. No need to greet to tattoo artists