English Premier League

• 2 weeks later...

Kane has an argument.

De Bruyne is brilliant in terms of his eye for a pass - particularly the final ball. An outstanding technician, who's a joy to watch.

However, for me Silva is the heartbeat of the best team in the country - similar to Xavi was at Barcelona. A constant dictating influence. He's been almost as good as Xavi this season.

Quite a bit of chat, earlier in the thread, on who's been the player of the season this year.

This is an interesting stat that I reckon backs-up my assertion: http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/inside-david-silvas-incredible-winning-run/l8y2wg0qfy0v1cve5tjvl3cow

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched a segment on Sky Sports about Man City's remaining fixtures and what points total they might reach...

Which got me thinking, once the league is won (probably before Easter) will Pep send out the reserves or will he want the points total record and be the first to reach triple figures?

The backers want the Champions League trophy so what do people think - are records important to Pep or is it just about the trophies?

Just watched a segment on Sky Sports about Man City's remaining fixtures and what points total they might reach...

Which got me thinking, once the league is won (probably before Easter) will Pep send out the reserves or will he want the points total record and be the first to reach triple figures?

The backers want the Champions League trophy so what do people think - are records important to Pep or is it just about the trophies?

I don’t think anyone on here gives a flying fuck about the EPL anymore. Maybe the cockney lad but I doubt he cares about Man City and that cunt pep.