Aberdeen V St Johnstone (1 - 2)

This match will be fought and won in midfield. This favors us.

Confident we'll do this.

I think St's will try everything to bypass the midfield for that reason.

They will play hoof ball up to May & McLean & "maybe" try Lee Croft down the right against Considine also now & again.

I think St's will try everything to bypass the midfield for that reason.

They will play hoof ball up to May & McLean & "maybe" try Lee Croft down the right against Considine also now & again.

Might work if the pitch is in same state as was last hun home game, especially with game on saturday there aswell.

I've voluntarily chosen to miss it as Deano's game clashes. I am neither weird nor a religious nut.

Thought the club would have tried to rearrange youth games? Poor show if not the case.

I've voluntarily chosen to miss it as Deano's game clashes. I am neither weird nor a religious nut.

That's down to interpretation ollie. I believe you so you can be the exception that proves the rule.

So unless you are weird, a religious nut or watching your son take a step further to attaining stardom and thus securing your own early retirement and holiday home abroad then you you should be attending.

A don in oz also gets a pass although he is clearly weird.

In.

Not a chance do you avoid playing Pawlett. As good as a season it's been, we are not good enough to start all that nonsense. Strongest XI at all costs. Still not convinced what is but Pawlett is definitely included in it.

Interesting fact. Haven't won at Ibrox, Parkhead and Tynecastle in a season since 70/71.

In.

Not a chance do you avoid playing Pawlett. As good as a season it's been, we are not good enough to start all that nonsense. Strongest XI at all costs. Still not convinced what is but Pawlett is definitely included in it.

Interesting fact. Haven't won at Ibrox, Parkhead and Tynecastle in a season since 70/71.

Nice fact. FFS. :clangers2:

That's us fucked.