That's correct.

Although you may have missed it but Sevco have already drawn Alloa at home.

Haha. At least they are doing he decent thing and drawing the next round straight after game unlike previous they would wait 5 or 6 weeks after the completed games then draw them in a dark room on a Tuesday morning

QOTS

Alloa

Wankstains

Cammy Smith Utd

Morton

Celtic or, well, Celtic basically

Hertz or what I thought was an utterly shite going forward but compact ST J

Us or an intolerable Ayr (quote Kenny Maclean)

Ushited or Hertz away or intolerably going out to Ayr are a given aren't they!

Celtic QoTS on tv Saturday luchtime/Tuesday, huns vs Alloa 2nd 11 (1st 11 all being suspended from the previous Saturday) tv sunday/Wednesday.

Leaves Morton Ushtd to try to give Huns a reasonable semi at a packed neutral Ibrox.

Horribly predictable but means fuck all if we don't take care of Ayr first.

Guest the shepherd

Haud the bus. Motherwell might have a chance. Half the Celtic team is suspended.

Aye they are a tempting 12-1 with Bet365, coupled with 2-5 Aberdeen and Hearts at approx. 15-8, may well be worth a 10p wager.

Haud the bus. Motherwell might have a chance. Half the Celtic team is suspended.

I have them down for a 2-2 ft on my L15 :crossfingers:

TBF though even though one of the suspended players is Griffiths. Another one is Ambrose so one basically cancels out the other there.

Leigh Griffiths, Stefan Johansen and Efe Ambrose are suspended for Celtic's League Cup home tie against Motherwell.

Left-back Kieran Tierney has a shoulder knock, and Patrick Roberts (hamstring), Erik Sviatchenko (groin), Dedryck Boyata (hamstring), Jozo Simunovic (knee) and Nir Bitton (ankle) are out.