Stewart Milne's Legacy

He paid a couple of cleaning ladies wages one night when they’d been forgotten about & everyone exaggerating that he ‘made payroll’ lol

its all bs, if anything he made a couple of payments in cash to a couple of folk that needed it early.

you of course will side with the St Milne & Mother McInnes agenda because you are a fkn bellend

I’m not siding with anyone, despite what your warped imagination tells you. I assume you have evidence of your claims though?

I’m not siding with anyone, despite what your warped imagination tells you. I assume you have evidence of your claims though?

It’s called sarcasm or cynicism but you take everything literally & seriously on here & attempt to point score with it, not unlike some others.

sad cunt

milne is a fkn waste of fkn space though & is getting his arse licked by some real sad cunts into the bargain like he’s some kind of rich God 

It’s called sarcasm or cynicism but you take everything literally & seriously on here & attempt to point score with it, not unlike some others.

sad cunt

milne is a fkn waste of fkn space though & is getting his arse licked by some real sad cunts into the bargain like he’s some kind of rich God

No, it’s you being a total drama queen and making things up and exaggerating to suit your own agenda. The comment at the end about “some kind of rich god” is a prime example.

You’re a very bitter and angry person who seems to see things differently from everyone else. And not in the right way.

I had to see what feeble response you were attempting. You fucked it up royally though.

Utterly rattled, you can barely type a coherent sentence.

Lol, no actually it worked perfect.

the link didn’t have any clues as to what you were clicking into.

as for an o missing from So, ooooooh big oooopsies lol that happens when typing on charging iPad very often.

i have kept you busy for another half hr today. You durrr durrrr Sloth.

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUYS :)

I thought you said that your objective was to offer an alternative point of view to the perceived anti McInnes narrative which you stated you were fed up of ?

You seem to have descended into playing the man rather than the ball most of the time these days.

My “objective”? It’s an Internet football forum, not the SAS.

It’s difficult when posters like the above descend in hysterical messes. I’m not even a fan of Stewart Milne, all I asked was if he had some evidence to back up all his bluster and now look at the state of him. Difficult to have a sensible conversation when that happens.

• Downvote 1

i have kept you busy for another half hr today. You durrr durrrr Sloth.

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUYS :)

Rattled 

Typing furiously 

Going on an hr now ;)

Username still indicates typing furiously 

must be a long post this

It’s difficult when posters like the above descend in hysterical messes. I’m not even a fan of Stewart Milne, all I asked was if he had some evidence to back up all his bluster and now look at the state of him. Difficult to have a sensible conversation when that happens.

that it? All that time for that pish. 

typing with one of those pencils with a rubber ball on the end on the big touch screen keypad the size of a large flat screen tv?

• Upvote 1

Evidence?

It's an Internet forum, not the sas.

You're just filling threads full of pointless arguments based on picking up on wee bits of people's threads.

It's not a good look

• Upvote 4

Evidence?

It's an Internet forum, not the sas.

You're just filling threads full of pointless arguments based on picking up on wee bits of people's threads.

It's not a good look

You know it's a bad look when you are witnessing a poster get into a repetitive discussion with FnD and you know the majority of posters are more likely to side with FnD.

• Upvote 4