Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

7 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"Ken fit like min" sounds far better to my mind, and far less harsh and grating than "defiNETTly, but, so it is, byraway" all spoken through your nose. 

The Glaswegian accent is to me, the worst in Scotland. Not your old time Billy Connolly one, but that sort of more nasally gadji one that's slowly become the dominant way folk speak down your way. 

I think Glasgow is a cracking city, I find weegies, at large, perochial and self absorbed. Heaps of them have no clue fit the deal is north or east of Paisley. 

Lolz at an aberdonian accusing others of that...

On 7/31/2021 at 4:10 PM, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"Ken fit like min" sounds far better to my mind, and far less harsh and grating than "defiNETTly, but, so it is, byraway" all spoken through your nose. 

The Glaswegian accent is to me, the worst in Scotland. Not your old time Billy Connolly one, but that sort of more nasally gadji one that's slowly become the dominant way folk speak down your way. 

I think Glasgow is a cracking city, I find weegies, at large, perochial and self absorbed. Heaps of them have no clue fit the deal is north or east of Paisley. 

North East of Paisley? I think you'll find that is Glasgow!

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc

Last seen Pash rolling about on a train with some knucklehead after a Dons game. Everyone was friends again by the time the train arrived in Aberdeen.

Handsome and a brawler. Pash is a bit dreamy.

2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

Last seen Pash rolling about on a train with some knucklehead after a Dons game. Everyone was friends again by the time the train arrived in Aberdeen.

Handsome and a brawler. Pash is a bit dreamy.

Ffs I am having uncomfortable flashbacks now

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Last time I saw him, he gave me his hair in the shed is red.

Lovely man.

Last time I saw you I beeped the horn and gave you big waves but you didn’t see me 

57 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Let himself go of late 

fatter than me 

told him i’ll get him back playing fitba on my return - it was a real shame to see 

Ok Mr 2 x Pot Noodle

My basket on the other hand was full of yummy fruit and vegetables

Would hate to see the state of me playing football just now, will still have a touch tho