• Please log in to reply
1596 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_LondonScottish_*

Guest_LondonScottish_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:52 AM

Hi, I'm LondonScottish.

I'm Scottish and live in London, surprisingly enough, but originally from Aberdeen.

Supported Aberdeen since the 70's, and had a South Stand season ticket for a good few years.

Don't get to loads of games these days (my armchair is far too comfy), although I regularly pop along to the RobRoy.....home to London's premier (and only) Aberdeen supporters club.

#2 OFFLINE   vanderark14

vanderark14

Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,799 posts
  • Joined 13-October 06

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:01 AM

Vanderark14 here, 26 years old from the Broch.

Supported the dandies for around 22 years.

i never work, i just post on here. I get married 4 weeks on saturday which is the day we play the huns :laughing: . At least i'll get most of the game on TV.

I love mince pies. I hate Bebo and feminists.
COYR

#3 OFFLINE   OneZanderDiamond

OneZanderDiamond

Player of the Season

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,948 posts
  • Joined 10-January 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:50 AM

OneZanderDiamond, 21 years old from Turriff but I've lived in Edinburgh for the last 4 years as a student.

Staying on for another year as a tax-dodger which will mean plenty more time to post on here.

Been a Dons fan ever since my first game in '94 and had a season ticket since '99 apart from my first 6 months at uni. Turns out there were buses to every game so I probably only missed about 3 or 4 anyway.

Go to every Dons game I can manage and my ambition this season is to go to every single game.

I love cheese and I hate vegetables.
Get Mulgrew Out

#4 OFFLINE   Dynamo

Dynamo

Chairman

• Members
  • 27,798 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

Dynamo, 20, Aberdeen.
Had a ST for many years (16!?), in the South Stand section X these days. Go to most aways too.
On my 3rd year uni placement. Finishes next wik. Back to uni for 4th year next year.
:thumbup1:

Edited by Dynamo, 23 July 2008 - 11:16 AM.

#5 OFFLINE   Glas_don

Glas_don

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Joined 22-June 07

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

Hello I'm Glas_don. Im 27 Male and sorry ladies i am engaged due to get married Feb 28th 2009.

originally from Thurso now living in Cambuslang after living in Madrid for a few years.

Due to work commitments i go up to Aberdeen as much as i can but you will see me at all the away games down in the central belt.

I'll be getting made redundant soon so maybe a season ticket won't be out of the question.

I like golf, corned beef and cheesy wotsits

I hate unneccessary noise and my next door neighbour

Edited by Glas_don, 23 July 2008 - 11:23 AM.

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   E-P-K

E-P-K

Director of Football

• Members
  • 13,215 posts
  • Joined 05-October 05

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:44 AM

My name is E-P-K and i come fae Buckie,

30 year old,Male, Working in Norway drilling holes in the seabed for a living.

Been a South stand regular for as long as i can remember.

Not married but do have a full time Cohabitat and of course El Diablo , The devil boy who is in his 2s.

Like nothing more than having a night out with the lads.

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.

#7 OFFLINE   walkingonglass

walkingonglass

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 05-December 07

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

Good Aftermorning,

I'm Jamesy and I'm 23. Been a dandy since birth and had a main stand season ticket from about 4 years old until 9. Had season tickets in the south stand sporadically since I was 15 but now I live in London and will be planning on many many visits to the Rob Roy in the near future...

I'm in 'worldwide artist representation' officially, which basically means I manage bands. I used to run all the music at Moshulu and a load at The Tunnels until October last year.

I like fitba, poker, music (sometimes) and an good book/film.
I don't like London air, mushrooms or Neil Lennon - He's a twat. I have a massive dislike for Darren Mackie and Ricky Foster.

#8 OFFLINE   Bobby Connor

Bobby Connor

You are a boring F**Cunt!

• Admin
  • 15,993 posts
  • Joined 21-December 06

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

Bobby Connor. 33yr old from Ross-shire.

Supported the Dons since I can remember. I try to get to a few games each season since I moved back up from Manchester.

I recently bought a boat but it's a bit of a wreck and needs loads of work.
Posted ImageDAYS OFF THE BOOZE - 0DAYS OFF GAMBLING - 13516MINUTES OFF SMOKING - 30

#9 OFFLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 25,955 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:44 PM

Minijc, also known as Niall, i am 17/18(depending on who asks) I have had a season ticket since i was 11 or 12, love football, used to play but got "injured"

A sad sad post-teen

#10 OFFLINE   Donmacca

Donmacca

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts
  • Joined 28-June 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:15 PM

Name is Macca and new to AFC Chat. Live in Lossiemouth. Don't get to as many games as I'd like but going to make a extra special effort this season to get to more then 5 games.

#11 OFFLINE   Bebo

Bebo

⭐️ ⭐️

• Admin
  • 4,778 posts
  • Joined 02-June 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

Bebo_Maguire, an Art School w*nk currently doing my honours degree in design.

I'm usually seen taking advantage of the concession prices in the South Stand if i'm not hungover from the Friday night before.

#12 OFFLINE   OneBeboMaguire

OneBeboMaguire

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,591 posts
  • Joined 17-February 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

Hi im LewisReds1983 for regulars on here i used to have a older account (LewisReds1994) but got banned for typing like this : Hi I Am Lewis And I Support Aberdeen. :angry11:

Season ticket holder in South Stand beside the fence a good laugh and i go to most aways with Inverurie Branch and now quite recently Gothenburg Reds.

I like Internet , Bebo , Djing and Food and Drink.

I despise Mackie , Glory Hunters and Vegetables. :hysterical:

Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   Jaws

Jaws

Training Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,204 posts
  • Joined 29-September 05

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:19 PM

I'm Jaws, 27 and lived in Aberdeen all my life. I have no idea why my username is Jaws as i don't have big teeth and i'm not ugly. :hysterical:

I go to every home game i can and the occasional away game. I don't own a season ticket as it's cheaper for me to get tickets through work (a tenner).

Unfortunately i don't have the time to sit on AFC-Chat all day at work like some of our regular posters so i'm usually on in the evenings.

Like a few beers with the lads although Aberdeen's crap for a night out.

#14 OFFLINE   TheChimp

TheChimp

7 sleeps until Madrid.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts
  • Joined 29-August 06

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

I'm TheChimp and the silver surfer made me do this. :hysterical:

I'm 27, based in Edinburgh and I like beer.

I also enjoy picking flies out of peoples hair and throwing sh*t at huns.

This week, I've mostly been listening to......Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   dundeedandydave

dundeedandydave

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 03-July 07

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:51 PM

hey guys i'm dave , 27, a dandy born in dundee :hysterical: now living in newcastle after a short spell in falkirk which was interesting. Try and get to a few games a season split between sunderland and the dons. Big dons fan have been since my early teens

Edited by dundeedandydave, 23 July 2008 - 04:52 PM.

#16 OFFLINE   King Street Loon

King Street Loon

Experienced Campaigner

• Members
  • 19,744 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:58 PM

Hi I am King street loon. And surprisingly I live in King Street. I'm 29 almost 30 this November.

I go offshore to work,but have it fairly easy out here.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1992. Started in the Merkland road end,but can now be found in the RDS upper section with my GF,her son and her Bro. Can also usually be found in the Pittodrie Bar before and after the game.

I enjoy sitting in the pub watching football,fine foreign lagers,walkers bacon fries,not going to the gym,Starwars and many other things but can't be arsed telling anymore.

Dislikes include kids wearing tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks,kids wearing hoodies and generally most huns,as they are so far up their arses it's unreal!!

Pleased to meet you all. :hysterical:

Edited by King Street Loon, 23 July 2008 - 05:01 PM.

The Northern Lights of old Aberdeen

Mean home sweet home to me

The Northern Lights of Aberdeen

Are what I long to see

I've been a wanderer all of my life

And many a sight I've seen

God speed the day when l'm on my way

To my home in Aberdeen!!

#17 OFFLINE   bland_flabbis

bland_flabbis

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Joined 25-November 06

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

23 and living in Glasgow as a student. Was never an Aberdonian, but a relative of mine converted me at an early age and has never been forgiven.

#18 OFFLINE   Stuartini

Stuartini

The Next Big Thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 16-May 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

Good evening gentleman (are there any ladies on board?),

My name is Stuart I am 24, born and raised in Aberdeen worked in the hospitality trade since 18, in various clubs, pubs and restaurants in both aberden and edinburgh. Now working as an events manager at a castle in the borders called Wedderburn.

Dons fan since birth, season ticket holder from 1990 - 2005, try to attend all games possible home and away but work makes it tough. pretty new to this forum business but enjoying it

I like jamie smith & lee miller up front, the phoenix pub in edinburgh and guiness

I dislike weegies, hearts fans and emmerdale

#19 OFFLINE   minijc

minijc

I own the atmosphere

• Members
  • 25,955 posts
  • Joined 31-August 06

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

So when's the official AFC-Chat night out/meet, then?

Maybe a 5/7 aside game or just a game on a pitch somehwere on a sunny saturday afternoon would be good.

A sad sad post-teen

#20 Guest_SS RED_*

Guest_SS RED_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

I am SS RED, 19 nearly 20 years old, been a dons fan since birth had a season ticket(half season ticket) for about 15 years now.

Hate huns and tims from Aberdeen, like Madness.

Edited by SS RED, 23 July 2008 - 08:27 PM.

#21 OFFLINE   scoutman70

scoutman70

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Joined 27-April 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

hi I'm scoutman70 (or Darren as most people call me), 15 years old

only really became interested in football a few months ago

only started properly supporting the dons not long ago

only been to a few games, but going to start going this season whenever I can

#22 OFFLINE   Patty

Patty

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,432 posts
  • Joined 30-August 06

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

I am Kincorth_Rules (very young, naive and idiotic of me to pick this for a username over at Donstalk, but then decided to take the same name over here, really wish I could change it, but it's a bit too late now maybe.) I am 17 going on 18.

Recieved my first season ticket in the Merkland stand when I was 12... went to all the games by myself as my friends either didn't go to games or are fans of another team. I still sit in the same seat in the same stand.

Due to work committments I was going to pass buying a season ticket this year, but gave in to the urge. I will most likely miss a good few games, but if I get to atleast 9 it will have made buying a season ticket worth it.

Edited by Kincorth_Rules, 23 July 2008 - 08:33 PM.

Posted Image

#23 OFFLINE   centraldon

centraldon

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Joined 07-January 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:01 PM

32 year old caucasian male last spotted in the central belt just outside of Stirling. Previous whereabouts believed to be Arbroath & Edinburgh (uni).

Currently working in the IT sector programming thon computers.

Dons fan since birth, ST holder of 4 years. RDS upper (center left). Go to most games, home and away. Its an addiction.

Likes golf, football, pro evo, moaning about Huns & fudge dough-nuts.

Dislikes golf, football, pro evo, Huns & Caley pies.

#24 OFFLINE   Jocky Balboa

Jocky Balboa

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,602 posts
  • Joined 23-March 08

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:59 PM

I'm Jocky Balboa. I am 28 yrs old, newly single and originally from Aberdeen, where I lived until moving to Weegieland to study at uni (I know, but I learned my lesson!). I have been living in Manchester for a few yrs now (although probably not for much longer, as the Northern Lights beckon me home, lol).

My screen name is corny, of that I am aware, but it is my nickname. As a few Sassenach friends have pointed out to me at various times, the resemblances to Stallone's greatest (or 2nd greatest, depending on your standpoint) character are uncanny, which brings me to my brief (but seemingly obligatory) description.

I'm a (kick)boxer. I'm left-handed. Black is my favourite colour. I talk funny (according to Sassenachs, all Jocks do). However, I DO NOT have a girlfriend called Adrian, a dog called Butkus, or a dodgy eye. Dunno about the brain damage though, judging by some of my posts. lol

Stand free!

:itch-chin:

"In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

“A lie can make it half way around the world before the truth has time to put its boots on” - Mark Twain

#25 OFFLINE   NorthernLights24

NorthernLights24

All Time Great

• Moderators
  • 7,123 posts
  • Joined 09-January 07

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

I'm NorthernLights24. I'm 23 years old, born in Aberdeen but raised in the middle of Deeside for most of my life. Been living in Aberdeen since I started uni back in 2003. Finished uni last year and got an honours degree in computing from RGU. Currently working for an IT company based in the Bridge of Don doing support and development work for a number of oil and gas sites in the UK and Algeria.

Been a Dons fan since 1994 and first game was against Hearts at the start of the 1994/95. Been a a season ticket holder since 2000/01 and my ticket is currently for the RDS upper deck. Only ever seen us win one trophy, the 1995 League Cup, I can still remember watching the game on the TV and also standing above the crossing between the Bon Accord Centre and St Nicholas Centre watching the team bus go by with the cup in the pouring rain. When will we see the likes again? :itch-chin:

Edited by NorthernLights24, 23 July 2008 - 11:12 PM.

Alfredo Di Stefano - "Aberdeen have what money can't buy; a soul, a team spirit built in a family tradition."

#26 OFFLINE   Tommy

Tommy

Chairman

• Members
  • 21,080 posts
  • Joined 04-September 06

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

I'm me.
Born young but now older.
Section X in the south stand, surrounded by uglies but they are good people.
Married. My wife doesn't understand me.Neither does my psychiatrist.
3 "children" 25, 23 and 19.
And last saturday i acquired a lovely daughter in law.
I'm old enough to have great memories of the trophy laden 80's and
feel for the younger fans who missed out.
Never mind, there's always next season.

#27 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

Deleted Mon Account

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

Brilliant, this is like the lonely hearts club.
Hi guys I'm such and such, I'm married but looking for fun.
OR
Hi guys, I'm male 27 / single, what's your ASL?

Brilliant!

Anyways......Robo, normally Robbo but the welsh sheep shagger stole my real username......although I would like my username changed to Roberto if possible, I'm a bit bored of Robo now. LS can you do that?

I'm 22, from the shire in Aberdeen

I like football obviously, follow the Dons and Liverpool, and I fully expect the "oh taken in by the EPL hype" - oh get a hold of yourselves...........I couldn't care less. I've been supporting Liverpool longer than the Dandies so haud yer weesht!

I like to moan
I hate Bebo
VanDerArk is a knob end and can't handle his drink, he also had a secret gay relationship with D.C. :hysterical:.

That is all.

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#28 OFFLINE   city-centre-don

city-centre-don

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 18-October 05

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:16 PM

hi. neil here. 28 years old. aberdonian through and through.

supported the dandies since i could understand what football was.

season ticket holder in the south stand.

work for the bobbies.

living with my partner of 6 years. no plans for marriage yet. she doesnt like footie!

you canna miss me. im big, fat and have a number 8 on my back (my number from when i played for the school etc)

#29 OFFLINE   redtillidie

redtillidie

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Joined 06-August 07

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:51 PM

Teuchter in Inverurie, 38 years young, former Sooth Stand regular bawlin and shoutin at Chic Charnley / Willie Johnstone amongst ithers :thumbup1: , now up in I Gods in the RDS.

Hate- taxi drivers, gangs, cliques, anything Hunnish, bad manners(the practice not the group smart arse!), over zealous stewards/coppers at the fitba, Eastenders, Stonehaven, Westhill, :dontknow:, Censorship........... that'll dae for now.

Love, The Dons, vino, orange, tanning, Dunfermline, fine days, realism, family, hols, good looking blokes :wave: , tractors, sheep and coos.
If wer'e playin 5 a side, can I play in goal?
Love you all, well some o u anyway. xxx

Edited by redtillidie, 24 July 2008 - 07:53 PM.

#30 OFFLINE   paddy

paddy

Official AFC Ping Pong Coach

• Moderators
  • 2,773 posts
  • Joined 20-August 07

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

Im Paddy, 22 from Aberdeen (I'm Scottish not Irish!) and been a Dons fan for aslong as I can remember.

I have recently graduated from Heriot-Watt Univeristy in Edinburgh, which meant I missed a great deal of home matches for the past 4 years, but have made up for it by buying a season ticket for this season.

I can beat The Cockney Don at Ping Pong.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)