Where Are They Now

He's not up to it at that level. He was hardly dominant up here. Luckiest man on the planet that Lampard took a liking to him and gave him what Id imagine to be a decent contract.

He'll end up at Sevco with Mclean on loan in January if they are struggling behind celtic.

More likely he'll end up on loan here if we're struggling behind Hibs, Kilmarnock and Hearts.

Well maybe not Hearts

He's not up to it at that level. He was hardly dominant up here. Luckiest man on the planet that Lampard took a liking to him and gave him what Id imagine to be a decent contract.

He'll end up at Sevco with Mclean on loan in January if they are struggling behind celtic.

McLean was poor last night according to eye witness reports. Against a league two club

I have mentioned it several times over the years on this forum, but i just want to reiterate.

I think Foster is a true cunt.

That was truely one of the worst decisions by him and the club. Going on loan to our hated rivals and strengthen their team.

Then come back and think nobody would care.

That was truely one of the worst decisions by him and the club. Going on loan to our hated rivals and strengthen their team.

Then come back and think nobody would care.

Announcing they were his boyhood heroes and that he had to hide his hunnery, whilst on loan from a bitter rival, was somewhat ill advised.

Mind when his mum wrote to the daily record because she wasn't invited to his wedding?  Huns - fucking lol.

Ricky Foster - utter tool - "fell out" with me during a pre-season game at Buckie.  He went to take a throw in and I told him he was shite.... turned round and told me to "shut up!" 

This game:  here  - Arafath Heuvel... where are they now?!

Also banging Stevie Lovell's sloppy seconds in that rabid hun Amy MacDonald.

Ricky Foster - utter tool - "fell out" with me during a pre-season game at Buckie.  He went to take a throw in and I told him he was shite.... turned round and told me to "shut up!" 

This game:  here  - Arafath Heuvel... where are they now?!

Also banging Stevie Lovell's sloppy seconds in that rabid hun Amy MacDonald.

He had a real problem with people telling him he's a shit footballer.  I remember an interview with him when he was at the huns and he was virtually in tears because a supporter told him that he was the worst player he'd ever seen pull on the shirt.

"What gives them the right to say that to me?" was the line or something like that.

He had a real problem with people telling him he's a shit footballer.  I remember an interview with him when he was at the huns and he was virtually in tears because a supporter told him that he was the worst player he'd ever seen pull on the shirt.

"What gives them the right to say that to me?" was the line or something like that.

This gives us the right:

The Foster classic was putting his boot out to control or stop a ball... and it rolling right under his foot and out of play - shambles. Happened at least once every single game. Heather Mills would have better control.

My abiding memory of Foster was the aimless punt from the full-back area to the edge of the opposition box in the hope something would come of it. 

Thank fuck those days are gone. 

He also enjoyed the pointed finger at someone/anyone after he'd messed up - usually accompanied by some verbals. This also happened a couple of times a game. To think McInnes paid money for him.