The Ryan Fraser Clause

I can still see Fraser going this window. Bournemouth were saying he's not for sale but with one year on his contract left they will be wary of losing him for nothing. He has only hit real heights this season and he will be wary of upsetting the bournemouth board and fans by forcing a move. My bet is his agent has told him to come out and say he is likely and willing to stay this season at Bournemouth and what will be will be, essentially running down his contract and getting a big pay day at the end of this year. Bournemouth will be hoping he takes a new deal with a potential release clause of say 40million but if he refuses will end up having to sell for around the 25 million mark this summer. 

In any case I can't see him being allowed to run down his contract and leave for nothing but that would be just our luck. Leave this summer or sign a new deal and leave next summer for even more money and we will be quids in regardless.

Think Fraser will end up at Palace, arsenal or spurs ( yes seriously) will sign Zaha and Palace will be in for him.

I also think we may see Bournemouth sniff about McKenna. If they lose that Dutch centre back to Man City they may well come knocking.

Cant see Spurs going for him not after he claimed to be a boyhood Arsenal fan

I think he will end up going to the likes of Everton or Newcastle for 12-15 million just before window closes

Can't see any way Bournemouth will sell for that price knowing that they have to give Aberdeen 25% of the fee. Even at £15m after the 25% deduction that's only just over £11m. EPL clubs buy reserve players for more than that. I think they would just let him run his contract down as he could potentially be the difference between staying up and being relegated which is worth an awful lot more to them than £11m.

Guest the shepherd

I think he will end up going to the likes of Everton or Newcastle for 12-15 million just before window closes

Good shout. He would fit into Newcastle United seamlessly, however, with them having extra money to spend after the sale of Ayoze Perez could see the figure being closer to £22/23 million.

Can't see any way Bournemouth will sell for that price knowing that they have to give Aberdeen 25% of the fee. Even at £15m after the 25% deduction that's only just over £11m. EPL clubs buy reserve players for more than that. I think they would just let him run his contract down as he could potentially be the difference between staying up and being relegated which is worth an awful lot more to them than £11m.

Thought it was 20%. Also seem to recall someone saying during the last window that the clause applied up to then.

Good shout. He would fit into Newcastle United seamlessly, however, with them having extra money to spend after the sale of Ayoze Perez could see the figure being closer to £22/23 million.

Newcastle, who famously never spent more than 17 million on a player for about 15 years since Michael Owen. Newcastle who have so little ambition that Benitez walked away. Newcastle who Mike Ashley is desperately trying to sell. That Newcastle?

Guest the shepherd

Newcastle, who famously never spent more than 17 million on a player for about 15 years since Michael Owen. Newcastle who have so little ambition that Benitez walked away. Newcastle who Mike Ashley is desperately trying to sell. That Newcastle?

Aye come to think of it, maybe be not Newcastle United after all. Everton it will be then.

Thought it was 20%. Also seem to recall someone saying during the last window that the clause applied up to then.

I think every time it's posted on here, another 5% is added on.

Before long Bournemouth will actually be due us a 200% sell on fee.