Aberdeen V Dundee

Aye, watching Zander Clark battering him at the weekend was magic. He's an odious little specimen.

Did he nae start on Docherty as well last time at Dens? Little prick is lucky Tony didn't bounce him down the Hill Town. Hope the little tosser loses his job after Saturday. That would be fucking magic.

Eh, no its nae.

We NEED Europe so need to secure 3rd at worst in case the semi goes tits up.

.... for what purpose exactly?

Really?

Money, prestige, attracting new players, season ticket sales, full houses before league starts, possibility(slight) of making groups, feel good factor, to avoid pishy League Cup groups etc etc.

That do you?

.... doesn't float my boat but each to their own as they say.

So prestige, attracting new players, season ticket sales, full houses before league starts, possibility(slight) of making groups, feel good factor, to avoid pishy League Cup groups etc etc doesn't "float your boat"?

Why the fuck do you bother going then? For the pies and a good moan?

Europe if fucking ace! Big crowds at home in decent weather v a different club and the away trips eclipse almost all of anything domestically.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Did he nae start on Docherty as well last time at Dens? Little prick is lucky Tony didn't bounce him down the Hill Town. Hope the little tosser loses his job after Saturday. That would be fucking magic.

He must be on a hoora shoogly peg. Serves the stupid cunts right for hiring someone so inexperienced.

Just having a read through a dundee forum to see what they think re Saturday.

They (in general) fear the worst with one poster saying "we are up against players like Considine, Logan and Shinnie"

Considine and Logan?!?! Silly jute cunts!

I'd be fearing Considine if I was a Dundee fan.

They (in general) fear the worst with one poster saying "we are up against players like Considine, Logan and Shinnie"

Consi will smash another hat trick in against them

I dislike the abuse the big man is getting on here this season. Love big Consi, dandy through and through and has a massive dong.

• Upvote 1

Aberdeen fans, eh? The only fans that like their own players less than the opposition fans do!

Some utter cunts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Another one who must be on his way out is Alan 'the next Abuldeen Manager' Archibald. Had it not been for Sammon and Doolan they'd be fucked

Aye still can't believe cunts were touting him for the Dons job. Probably the same people who think Maynard "just needs a run in the team".

My point was we have better players than Considine or Logan for them to worry about.

Its the equivalent of playing Barca and not mentioning Messi but worrying about Vermaelen.

Some utter cunts on here.

Well after rattling in 1 goal in our last 5 games, or 2 including a penalty in extra time, I can certainly see your point.

Out of interest though, who is it that is Messi in this equivalent?

Consi is a bell end.

Logan is another bell end.

In the Four Mile for Sunday roast the other week, and pushed infront of a guy at the queue... Logan said 'I shouldn't have to queue in the city' before being brought right back to earth by the guy, 'listen mate, I am a Celtic fan I know who you are, back of the queue prick'.

Mildly amusing.

He's an affa shagger like.

You've just made that up.

Consi is a bell end.

In the Four Mile for Sunday roast the other week, and pushed infront of a guy at the queue... Logan said 'I shouldn't have to queue in the city' before being brought right back to earth by the guy, 'listen mate, I am a Celtic fan I know who you are, back of the queue prick'.

Mildly amusing.

You've just made that up.

Clearly!

Consi is a bell end.

Mildly amusing.

You're certainly getting the attention you craved, lying cunt. Well done.