Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I genuinely don’t think anyone is coming in.

Ethan Ross back & Wright away to the scum & that’ll be it.

Shitty January window 

Losing Wright as shown last night will change nothing. He creates nothing anyway.

If we can’t afford to do business then so be it. I’d rather the club were ran properly. 

24 hours to go until the window slams shut 

Serves Birmingham right for leaving it till the last minute. I'm imagining Hibs think it's just too tight a timeframe to get themselves a replacement in that they consider suitable.

Having said that......I'm not at all convinced that the loon is a £3m player. He's done fairly well in his first 6 months in Edinburgh but I wouldn't say that it's been enough to inflate his value 12 times. Wonder how it will affect him mentally for the rest of the season, knowing that the chance to earn 3-4 times his current salary (plus a whacking great signing on fee) has been denied him.

I keep going back to this, how are Hibs not desperate for the money during a pandemic? I really hope someone asks Cormack at the Q&A why Aberdeen are struggling so much more (perceived anyway) compared to other clubs. If the answer is that others laid people off and cut back on their youth program then the question becomes should we not do the same?

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, super_al said:

I keep going back to this, how are Hibs not desperate for the money during a pandemic? I really hope someone asks Cormack at the Q&A why Aberdeen are struggling so much more (perceived anyway) compared to other clubs. If the answer is that others laid people off and cut back on their youth program then the question becomes should we not do the same?

Need to be asking this question. Let’s not forget that we have pocketed 5m from 2 player sales too yet still an absolute shambles. Imagine we had no assets in the squad. 

5 minutes ago, super_al said:

Do you think we should lay staff off and cut the youth system to get a couple of players in?