fergie and jim goodwin

Just after the game on sat against MFC the AFC fans wanted Fergie out cry of shite , and hun could be heard , last night you all loved him ?

Just before Christmas Goodwin was a good bet for the bullet , is this the  manager we want a non playing football type of guy who has went on a small run of victories ?

is this the level Aberdeen wants to be at if so bottom 6 looks good this year, The board dont have a clue, this is not progress,the old coaching staff should have retained ther jobs till last nights game was over and a victory would have put us back in the top six and something to play for. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BIG FAN said:

Just after the game on sat against MFC the AFC fans wanted Fergie out cry of shite , and hun could be heard , last night you all loved him ?

Just before Christmas Goodwin was a good bet for the bullet , is this the  manager we want a non playing football type of guy who has went on a small run of victories ?

is this the level Aberdeen wants to be at if so bottom 6 looks good this year, The board dont have a clue, this is not progress,the old coaching staff should have retained ther jobs till last nights game was over and a victory would have put us back in the top six and something to play for. 

Your name is an anagram of Bi Fang.

1 minute ago, BIG FAN said:

So you want to stand every other sat and watch the ball being lumped up the park mc kinnes style 100% non football. as i said 6 wks ago he was in line for the bullet do think he is any better that the ones just sacked who had the team playing football as it should be played .  

Our football was dire. 

3 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

So you want to stand every other sat and watch the ball being lumped up the park mc kinnes style 100% non football. as i said 6 wks ago he was in line for the bullet do think he is any better that the ones just sacked who had the team playing football as it should be played .  

Going to games.

L

O

L

5 minutes ago, redone said:

If it’s a straight choice between Goodwin getting the job and you fucking off,  I’ll have Goodwin please 

Thats the issue it not about me or you its about the club you , a few wins on the trot against the bottom six does that make you a good manager fit for the AFC ?.DONT BE A TWAT .

27 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

He was booed almost constantly last night by some of the red shed

24 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

Playing football as it should be played ? belter ?

18 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

Thats the issue it not about me or you its about the club you , a few wins on the trot against the bottom six does that make you a good manager fit for the AFC ?.DONT BE A TWAT .

It’s a lot more than Stephen Glass ‘managed’ to do ?

Gapping hairy axe wound

19 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

No it was not , last night was dire , freezing and nothing to cheer about is that what you want , you and yours should be care full what you wish for .

Last night was dire, but it wasn't any different than our football all season, you big weirdo 

11 minutes ago, RUL said:

Last night was dire, but it wasn't any different than our football all season, you big weirdo 

We have given Celtic, Rangers, Hibs ,Hearts and Dundee Utd good games this season because against the better teams you get a chance to play football.Its when we played the lower teams fighting for every ball and hoffing it up the park ( like St MIRREN) we have struggled and it was dire to watch is that what you want to watch every wk under Goodwin who will never have a goodwin  with his style of play. 

46 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

8 years he was here, yet you still can’t spell the old managers name correctly. 

Same as you forgot about the punctuation you were taught at school. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

We have given Celtic, Rangers, Hibs ,Hearts and Dundee Utd good games this season because against the better teams you get a chance to play football.Its when we played the lower teams fighting for every ball and hoffing it up the park ( like St MIRREN) we have struggled and it was dire to watch is that what you want to watch every wk under Goodwin who will never have a goodwin  with his style of play. 

? nae danger you’re nae either friend/family of Glass/Cormack 

or on complete wind up ? 

? ? ? 

1 hour ago, BIG FAN said:

News just in.  No, this is not the level AFC wanted to be at.

59 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

I agree i think the abuse of Ferguson at the wknd was pathetic and i have no issue with him giving them the fingers. I would do the same and i think we could do with some more of our players having his attitude. 

As for Goodwin, he was never in even the remotest danger of getting the sack and with regard to playing non football I don't agree. I have watched them on a number of occasions and they adjust the style depending on conditions, who they are playing and what players he has available. There was a game up here last season where they played us off the park but they did a glass and managed to lose to a late goal from us. He is far from a footballing messiah but I think he would prove to be a much better coach than the Glass

I didn't think the previous coaching team should ever have got the job as i didn't think they had anything on the CV to be given the top role at our club.  But I liked Glass as a player and still wanted him to do well and hoped he would prove to me why he was deserving of it and show me I was wrong.

Unfortunately that never happened. You are right the board were shown to be clueless, but the reasons being not only did they give someone the job he was not ready for but they give them him biggest budget in our history. They totally fucked it up and so did he.

42 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

I think you will find that he wont just have them lumping the ball forward 100% non football but if the ball needs to be moved quicker and more direct on certain occasions he will do that. I watch football to see the ball being passed around to try to score goals but under the previous regime it was passed around slowly with not enough purpose to try to create and actually score goals. Week after week I watch us pass it around without ever actually looking like we were ever going to score a goal from open play and where our only likelihood of scoring was from a set piece. 

35 minutes ago, BIG FAN said:

No it was not , last night was dire , freezing and nothing to cheer about is that what you want , you and yours should be care full what you wish for .

Last night was dire but it was no different to what we seen most weeks under Glass. Plenty possession without cutting edge in the last 3rd and we probably had slightly more attempts at goal than we got most weeks under SG. 

I have some sympathy for Stephen as i think he is a nice guy and he was offered a dream job which he could never have refused. But he should never ever have been in the position of getting offered it. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, SupportmeansSUPPORT said:

I agree i think the abuse of Ferguson at the wknd was pathetic and i have no issue with him giving them the fingers. I would do the same and i think we could do with some more of our players having his attitude. 

As for Goodwin, he was never in even the remotest danger of getting the sack and with regard to playing non football I don't agree. I have watched them on a number of occasions and they adjust the style depending on conditions, who they are playing and what players he has available. There was a game up here last season where they played us off the park but they did a glass and managed to lose to a late goal from us. He is far from a footballing messiah but I think he would prove to be a much better coach than the Glass

I didn't think the previous coaching team should ever have got the job as i didn't think they had anything on the CV to be given the top role at our club.  But I liked Glass as a player and still wanted him to do well and hoped he would prove to me why he was deserving of it and show me I was wrong.

Unfortunately that never happened. You are right the board were shown to be clueless, but the reasons being not only did they give someone the job he was not ready for but they give them him biggest budget in our history. They totally fucked it up and so did he.

I think you will find that he wont just have them lumping the ball forward 100% non football but if the ball needs to be moved quicker and more direct on certain occasions he will do that. I watch football to see the ball being passed around to try to score goals but under the previous regime it was passed around slowly with not enough purpose to try to create and actually score goals. Week after week I watch us pass it around without ever actually looking like we were ever going to score a goal from open play and where our only likelihood of scoring was from a set piece. 

Last night was dire but it was no different to what we seen most weeks under Glass. Plenty possession without cutting edge in the last 3rd and we probably had slightly more attempts at goal than we got most weeks under SG. 

I have some sympathy for Stephen as i think he is a nice guy and he was offered a dream job which he could never have refused. But he should never ever have been in the position of getting offered it. 

This post is too fucking sensible for this thread