Tutorial: mastering the ignore user feature

redcryptoknight

10 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

An ignore function is built into the forum. 

It can easily be found in the top right-hand corner of the screen by clicking on your user name.

This will open a drop-down menu. 

From the drop-down menu you select ‘Ignored Users’.

Under the heading ‘Add new user to ignore list’ you will find a text box.

Place your mouse pointer over the text box and click on it.

You should now see a flashing text cursor inside the box. Type ‘RED_JOHN’ and press enter.

Make sure to click on the Posts, Messages, Signature, and Mentions tick boxes for maximum protection.

Click the ‘Add User’ button.

Congratulations. 

You have mastered the ignore user feature and should find afc-chat operates normally again.

Excellent I can use it for you then 

thank you ? 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, redcryptoknight said:

An ignore function is built into the forum. 

It can easily be found in the top right-hand corner of the screen by clicking on your user name.

This will open a drop-down menu. 

From the drop-down menu you select ‘Ignored Users’.

Under the heading ‘Add new user to ignore list’ you will find a text box.

Place your mouse pointer over the text box and click on it.

You should now see a flashing text cursor inside the box. Type ‘RED_JOHN’ and press enter.

Make sure to click on the Posts, Messages, Signature, and Mentions tick boxes for maximum protection.

Click the ‘Add User’ button.

Congratulations. 

You have mastered the ignore user feature and should find afc-chat operates normally again.

I would strongly encourage anyone that doesn’t already have me on block & can read this, to use this tutorial to block this guy. What an absolute beaut ?

Feel free to block me at same time whilst in there if you haven’t already. 

I have always been of the option that those that block posters (especially those that say they have ?) are complete bellends really that are easily made to leak from every orifice but I would love, I would really love it! (In Keegan type passion) if everyone blocked this plonker ?

The wee gimp that started the thread has obviously been annoyed by my opinion on something. 
He/her/it obviously cannot take anymore and has been beaten into submission by a few words on the internet. 
I don’t mind people having a difference of opinion but maybe I am too old fashioned. A lot of the young ones are too influenced by Covid and like getting told what to do. They also think everyone should think like them. 
It’s shameful really but the idiots won’t understand unless it’s been instructed to them. 
Life isn’t fun for them.

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Or a couple of nerds attending Comic Con (which is being held in the building next door to the bar) 

Comic con was on when I was in San Diego. Some of the geeky birds going about whenever we were near the convention centre were incredible.  

Those nerdy wee guys aren't all daft, I say. 

24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Comic con was on when I was in San Diego. Some of the geeky birds going about whenever we were near the convention centre were incredible.  

Those nerdy wee guys aren't all daft, I say. 

??

The whole of America to visit and you ended up near it. Bit like Dayts going there and accidentally getting caught up in a gay parade.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

On topic. Nobody on block but I did have F&D on it for a while purely because I never read anything he says. Seemed logical to just not fill the screen with his tripe. 

He's not on block anymore as he avoids the Off Topic forums usually and I've not much interest in the Gaylord one.

I tried oot the block feature a few weeks ago and blocked FnD and RJ. Couldn’t block anyone who uses the pub though, miss some premium content/ cross thread references ?

On 2/17/2022 at 11:37 PM, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Like a argument between ladies that has spilled from the lounge through into the bar.

Screeching, yelling and hair pulling and all sorts…shattering the ambiance.

Not tonight ladies. Off you pop.

I remember seein' a brutal fight in the Victoria Bar between two bitches just as you describe.  Much to my embarrassment, I'd shagged one of them.  Heather was her name.  Pure slag!!!!

57 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Did Heather the pure slag win or was she defeated?

I think the fight was a draw and split up by the bar staff.  She was the winner when I shagged her tho.  Did her at her flat and I remember in the morning she said I'd better leave as if her boyfriend (who I knew) came round he'd stab me.  Classy bird??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, daytripping said:

If I ever do pull a woman, what do I do? is a grope over the  blouse ok, when do I pull the 4 inch weapon out?

36 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Just do what I do now and have a wank.  Lot less effort and just as rewardin'.  The end game is the same.

Divorced 40+ year olds bonding.

Grim. 

• Haha 3