New manager 2022

Why would any decent manager want to come to the club at this time ,when he is in with a good chance as being know as the guy who got us relegated,he can’t bring anyone in ,has to work with what’s at the club at the moment and according to most on this site they a shite .It’s a massive gamble as the position could be  a death sentence.. I think most managers of sound mind and body will be of the same thought and finally will have work with those above who don’t have a fecking clue sports director etc .I am sure S Glass has had calls from the guys in the frame regarding the powers above and the lack of spending .

15 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Can you not use the new manager thread for this min? 

Is it not for the new manager post ,this was about why we will struggle to get one although JG may well take it as he will be on buttons at St Mirren  and a 250 k a year may well cloud his judgment.

11 hours ago, BIG FAN said:

Why would any decent manager want to come to the club at this time ,when he is in with a good chance as being know as the guy who got us relegated,he can’t bring anyone in ,has to work with what’s at the club at the moment and according to most on this site they a shite .It’s a massive gamble as the position could be  a death sentence.. I think most managers of sound mind and body will be of the same thought and finally will have work with those above who don’t have a fecking clue sports director etc .I am sure S Glass has had calls from the guys in the frame regarding the powers above and the lack of spending .

Any chance you could learn proper punctuation before coming on here, apostrophe then space etc etc. it used to be a prerequisite back in the day.