Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Ahh matey , you've got to laugh at the inevitability of it all. Young player, not getting game time, "On you go Brucie, Ive subbed you on because Im confident you'll score in the likely shootout..."

Now how confident is young Brucie when he steps up with this background history? 

Did he not go on with 1 minute to go, he probably didn't even touch the ball before the shoot out.

I can't condemn the player, it was his first kick of the ball since the half time kickabout.

DMC should have put him on with 5-10 minutes to go, we might even have won the game in ET.

I agree with this, even earlier I think.

In terms of Cosgrove he could barely walk in extra time, which I think is why he felt obliged to go for power and probably why he missed.

I had a theory on pens that the manager should tell the player where to put it. Bottom left son, top right.

Do not look at the keeper just sidefoot it where I said and if the keeper saves it I’ll take the responsibility. Would take the pressure off.

Either that or just not be a Gaylord and bury the fucking thing.

I was too tired to take a penalty once - still scored.

Piece of piss.

If someone pays you a few grand a week, the least the cunt should expect is 100%penalty conversion rate. Otherwise, hand back yon cash.

McInnes told them to miss to ease the load on Levein whom he thought has been under too much undue pressure recently.

Shinn you're getting old and tired. My rod has been in the water for days before you bit.

But in all seriousness, take up the 4th argument with Grays. Unless he's busy collecting more black refuse bags for a display.

There is no 3rd or 4th arguement though it's just something Hearts fans seem to cling onto in a desperate attempt at some sort of street cred. That's what is truly old and tired. It's all a bit cringeworthy.

Ive stated in the past my criteria why I think we are bigger. You disagree. Who actually gives a fuck though? Both our clubs (and Hibs) are consistently "put in our place" by the big two and virtually always have been. That's the only stat that truly matters in Scottish football no? Now that the huns are back challenging clubs like AFC, Hibs and Hearts will be deemed even more irrelevant then ever by the media and those in power, sponsors etc.

You actually think the sponsors and tv companies give a flying fuck about anyone else other than those two? They will be creaming themselves that they were kept apart in the draw just like last year when we unfortunately put a spanner in the works of their dream "Rodgers vs Gerrard final". Hearts vs Aberdeen was the clear stand out QF tie but which game was on tv? I rest my case.

Guest the shepherd

called it. :hysterical::hysterical:

You're a nae richter min. You're lucky we don't live in Victoria times as there were plenty of places for people of your disposition back then.