Pet Hates

StandFree1982

14 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha those bloody upper class scaffolder scum.  Up there with bankers and slum landlords

It's not about the job they do. Or what they earn really, it's about the way these guys going offshore act. Like bairns. 

I used scaffolder as an example of something that doesn't pay particularly well onshore, and pays them well offshore, and that they shouldn't act so bloody entitled. 

Keep chasing me about the forum though. Doesn't look desperate at all ? 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not about the job they do. Or what they earn really, it's about the way these guys going offshore act. Like bairns. 

I used scaffolder as an example of something that doesn't pay particularly well onshore, and pays them well offshore, and that they shouldn't act so bloody entitled. 

Keep chasing me about the forum though. Doesn't look desperate at all ? 

Paranoia a new symptom of Covid? ?

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Illiterate rig monkeys who lucked out with a big bucks offshore gig are, in the main, some of worst cunts you could meet. Classless. 

Basically England fans

Many of them are. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Paranoia a new symptom of Covid? ?

Paranoia? Paranoia is when you believe things that probably aren't real, you've been following me about this place desperate for engagement. Sad. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Paranoia? Paranoia is when you believe things that probably aren't real, you've been following me about this place desperate for engagement. Sad. 

Ha ha what the fuck are you on about you beaut? ?

5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Some really scummy/childish behaviour I witnessed from our fellow brits in the North Sea

i have yet to encounter any breed more scummy on my travels (and I’ve been to a lot of shitholes) 

I don't doubt it. 

It's like a big gang, I overhear their conversations, just total and utter dick swinging contests. 

Brutal bastards. 

54 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Moving on but in a similar vein.... folk who's biggest interest in their life is their job. Boring cunts especially when they get in a group. Zzzzz.

Thing is I used to think this way, that folk like that are cunts. But whether or not we like it our jobs consume most of ours lives, no matter how much we try to avoid it. IMO, people are left with no other option but to pretend they love what they are doing and make it a huge part of their personality as a way of tricking themselves that they aren't miserable as fuck waiting for death. 

Very few people in the world love their job, most jobs are absolute dung, it's easier to pretend you love working/what you're doing rather than thinking about how much of a shaft it all is. 

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Other than birds tits, that doesn't leave much scope for an off topic forum though

obvs you can speak about them (politics - lol) but sustained conversation on these topics is showing massive lack of social skills imo

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

work chat is awful.

like covid\politics\car\money talk.

Where as talking about what alcohol your'e slowly killing yourself with, that's really interesting

Just now, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Social skills on the internet ?

not talking about internet (but it is bad on here)

I was in Denmark for the indy ref. amount of times locals in the pub quizzed me on it was unbelievable . they were bemused that I didn’t care.

if I had b-mmgs temper idve been in a fight 4 nights a week

• Dildo 1