Evening Ladies

Bobby Connor

This shows how far I've come as a poster to not be named in that list.

I remember the days I used to have complaints from all sorts, almost weekly, my favourite being Chris Maguire's dulty missus.... I think I still have the report sent against me somewhere, a mod sent it to me. Haha.

Cheers @@Bebo

I'm proud of new me.

I got a message from Maguire himself via a mutual friend about something I posted about him on here. He took major offence about it and the following game was the cupping his ear game against hibs. I like to think it was targeted at me.

We lost from August 2009 to December 2011. So 29 months of lost posts, topics and registrations.

Averaging 15-20k posts per month before then, so half a million posts give or take. Probably more given the posting volume during the McGee era.

Defeats always cause more traffic than wins and if McGee did anything, it was drive lots of forum traffic.

It was my most relentless posting period. Lost 1000s. Tup would not have been impressed.

I got a message from Maguire himself via a mutual friend about something I posted about him on here. He took major offence about it and the following game was the cupping his ear game against hibs. I like to think it was targeted at me.

I called Alex Miller a fucking cunt/prick/wanker (one of them) once over a noisy rabble and he turned around and did a thumbs up.

Nice that even he agrees that Alex Miller is a cunt/prick/wanker.

I take credit for Sychev giving the finger to the South Stand. I started the ribbing of that boy and when the rest joined in he first lost his form and shortly afterwards the plot altogether.

My personal greatest moment in the SS.