Snooker

Indeed, check BBC.

Also Barry Hearn is not good for snooker. Expects players to play 50 weeks of the year, shocking schedule and could just kill the game.

Same shit you hear from ROS multiple times per year.

Just fucking quit and be done with it.

The clip i saw yesterday on bbc1 showed him telling it like it is "I'm 36, almost 37 it's getting harder to win with and be at the top of the game" later says "there isn't a better way to bow out than to win this event, Sampras done it the proper way and it's the way I'd like to do it" or words to that effect.

Yes, but you completely miss the point in why people have a go at him for doing it.

The boy who cried wolf.

This isn't the first time he's mentioned 'quitting the sport' - if it was, everyone would share his opinion and think 'well he's actually a decent bloke and if he want to call time, then so be it'.

But he's done it too often over the last few years.

He's a total cunt, and an attention seeking little guffy prick.

I don't miss the point, this is the first time he has gave a fair reason for actually quitting, over the last two weeks he's played his best snooker for a long time, happiest he's been aswell, best thing I've seen him do this week was when he played a poor shot he just laughed and made a joke, two years ago he'd have moaned and lost focus of the task in hand.

Normal people who have lost their job and/or family and any other mitigating circumstances and struggling to make ends meet, yes they can suffer depression and it's a real shame but sportsmen who have everything they can ask for handed to them i can't understand how they can be depressed and i'm not just talking about the Rocket here either. For me his heavy handed lifestyle has a lot to answer for this too.

The thing is Jimmy White and Hurricane Higgins were doing all his tricks way back and they never turned their back on the sport they loved.

Normal people who have lost their job and/or family and any other mitigating circumstances and struggling to make ends meet, yes they can suffer depression and it's a real shame but sportsmen who have everything they can ask for handed to them i can't understand how they can be depressed and i'm not just talking about the Rocket here either. For me his heavy handed lifestyle has a lot to answer for this too.

The thing is Jimmy White and Hurricane Higgins were doing all his tricks way back and they never turned their back on the sport they loved.

What a heap of shite, anyone can be depressed, look at Gary Speed, he seemed a happy guy clearly wasn't as he ended himself. As for Higgins and White, both had bad addicitions aswell as depression so in short stop speaking pish.

Nah mate, the way things are going I could put my life savings split over red and black and 0 would hit, just at the bottom right now so as confident as I am, I'm not taking it.

You could of been a tenner better off, anyway, 18-11 ROS.

You are fast becoming an internet creep, if you fancy me - just come out and say it, you seem to follow my posts everywhere.

Anyways, I said I was going to get fit a possible 3 times, it's nothing like that - given the fact I was starting to get fit - I had a set back with my kidney stones, but now I'm involved with a team it's easier, but because I don't go on about it as often as you post a picture you wouldn't know, once again I love when you're so wrong and look a fucking tit......like now.....again.

Quick post a picture priest boy.

Harcus: 'Okay it's like you going on about your cocaine taking'.

That your next one?

I haven't even touched the stuff, folk can say what they want on an internet forum, and you're the prime example of being sucked into believing the shit I say because you're a tube.

Raw nerve?

Roberto threatening to take up football again, I could understand it if he'd done it once, but he's done it 20 to 30 times over the course of his career, sitting on the sidelines, taking attention away from those who have taken up football again but dinna make a fuss about it.

He's just a creepy cunt.

If he's not posting a picture thinking he's funny, he's stalking me, it's bizarre fixation he has with me, I had it pointed out to me a while back - so if others notice it, then he's a fucking strange human being like.

I disagree. You open yourself to ridicule with your rants.

The only thing that got to me on here was having to look at your disgusting face and baldy cunt o' a heed when you were outed a wee while back on here.

Other than that, nope.

Creeped out? Aye - very much so.

Getting to me? It'll take more if he wants to get to me.

But least now his creepiness and fixation with me has been put out there, so others will notice it now also.

i think harcus is alright. he doesnt take the internet too seriously, unlike some on here (dont mean you roberto) which is only a good thing.

So your sentence would be:

I think He's definitely getting to you.

Hats off to Harcus.

-----------------------------------------

Why the capital 'h' in the middle of a sentence you thick baldy cunt?

I think you better read it again.

I thought Ali Carter was mentally weak, he's a bit feel, he couldna take advantage of the demons inside O'Sullivan's head.

Snooker is going downhill rapidly since the fags pulled their sponsorship.

Carter should have went for it, O'Sullivans safety play was too good to play him at it. Bloody Peter Ebdon changing his game!

O'Sulivan is a wanker.

Aye, maybe so - but that would mean everyone would have a pop, but only Harcus gets excited over my posts.

He sees my name, his lipstick pops oot and he has to say something back.

My ridiculous rants - EXACTLY what they are, the cunt believes everything I say.

Also, you don't know anything about my rants because you weren't on this site nor were you on Donstalk at the time I was at my peak of pish ranting - which I openly admit I do for the sake of it out of boredom in work. Now I have a new job, don't come away with half as much pish, but still talk uber nonsense for the sake of it - and once again ONLY Harcus gets a boner over my posts.

He's a fucking creep, half expected right enough when you get fucked up the arse by a priest at Sunday school as a young boy right enough.

It'll soon be time for your 6 monthly this place was better before the ad mad came along post. That's a nice warm up.

You're as predictable as ROS.

I said that erm.......twice.

Ach not like you or Tup to get something completely wrong though.

Quick PM each other, what games can you play next on here. Tee hee. :sherlock:;)

I've been here 16 months. You've said it twice. It's coming up again.

As I said you're Mr Predictable.