There is no different between the left and right in the UK political class.
The two extremes Corbyn and Farage are both posh wankers happy to show distain to the real working class (Scotland especially).
1. There is no left wing equivalent to Farage, he is a far right populist. Corbyn is a democratic socialist doing his best to drag the Labour party to the centre left.
2. Who are the "real working class"?
3. How have Farage and Corbyn in particular shown disdain to them?
1. They are both pro-unionist, pro-brexit, posh London centric cunts.
2. People who rely on a weekly wage to not enter into debt. Ie not the middle class and upper classes who would be able to survive with a loss of work for an extended period of time.
3. Any individual who wants to pull us out of the EU with no plan is doing fuck all positive for workers rights and protections. Corbyn forcing companies to give up a percentage share while a good sound bite is completely unworkable.
For example, employees working at an apple store, even if the workers were given 10% of "Apple retail UK" it would be shown to make zero profit.
The only way something like this can work is on a global scale. Corbyns protectionism might help a few UK workers but it'd fuck a lot more and numerous times more workers in other countries.
He is right in that we need a fairer capitalist system but he should try doing a proper days work or two before he imagines up ideas that will have terrible consequences for all.
You may not like the globalised economy the UK has become but to turn it around it needs to be done slowly or business and the rich will fuck off asap. Leaving us with fuck all.