Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Ive graced the squash court with The Captain. In lovely shape for a middle aged man. Nice fresh attire, one for racquet sports monthly.

It wasn't enough to save him from complete destruction though.

I'm the bad boy of low level amateur racquet sports, terrible dress code and loud swearing.

Hatebreed - Destroy Everything is my entrance music.

Pipes, come on. You can't admit to being pals with @@CalvinHarris.

Ive graced the squash court with The Captain. In lovely shape for a middle aged man. Nice fresh attire, one for racquet sports monthly.

It wasn't enough to save him from complete destruction though.

I'm the bad boy of low level amateur racquet sports, terrible dress code and loud swearing.

Hatebreed - Destroy Everything is my entrance music.

Pipes, come on. You can't admit to being pals with @@CalvinHarris.

exactly this, as I stated before it was very easy to book DJ’s which I did but geeks on here have no idea and turn it into funny stories about me DJ’ing which I’ve never had interest doing as was always at my happiest on the dance floor fucked on pills.

Rave on and fuck little snowflakes like parklife.

Fucking raging. Settle doon, @DJSnake

We would have once been sworn enemies separated only by the Bridge of Don subway.

Then the power of drugs, Parkway Fridays and common friends getting married shattered the Iron Curtain allowing the North and South to forge relationships culminating in recreational sport meets.

Would make a great low budget movie.

Used to walk that subway everyday in the late 90's/early 00's

Was a bit feart first time to be fair

Mid/Late 80s we were sent as little boys with a quid to go swimming at BOD pool.

The tension as you came out the other side, clearly 10 degrees cooler deep into enemy territory was unbearable.

If you encountered a similar aged group it would always end up in heavy name calling, physical violence or a running battle, usually a combo of all.

Was good stuff.

Laws of the street.

The bentshots of today wouldn't stand a chance.

^^Jimmy Somerville

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We know each other. I can confirm he was a fan of electronic music and see no reason he couldn't have booked several DJs with a deposit and then promoted such event.

Loads of folk did.

A complete idiot I worked with organised events and had Bassgenerator playing at some village hall in the middle of nowhere.

Carl Cox the man himself among others got booked to play at the Craigmile in Blackburn. Way before it trebled in size with the snobby white settlers in their 5 bed homes.

I was at the Craigmile that night.

A 16/17 year old KSL was sat across the table from the rather large black gentleman in the lounge whilst enjoying a pint.

Nice guy.

Edit: just worked it out. 1994 it was. Fucking hell.