Aberdeen V St Mirren

ffs mcinnes is a patter merchant..nae inspirin tae mesel like, ehl hae some gade days n some bad...that's wit ye git wi the cunt. ez nae ganna tak ye tae the summits ye want tae git..but el gie ez tattie fermer chairman the patter. listen, yev goat a bearded clam patter merchant n a chancer there..its aw yer gittin....git oan wi it.

cunts oan sportscene in 40 mins..check oot ez demeanor..it'll nae be inspirin

Devlin distribution was never his forte. Bit like Ash Taylor when we all applauded his clearing headers at set pieces only to see what he could then achieve with the ball at his feet and time on his hands...

What clearing headers did Taylor make lol.

Only header threat that came from him was in the opponents box.

Amazing how folk convince themselves of a players strengths based on nothing more than imagination.

Taylor (for his size & ability to attack a header at the other end) was fkn shite when it came to defensive headers.

He basically attacked the ball at the other end but for some reason he waited for the ball to reach him in our box & lost out as a result of this most of the time.

It can be a combination of players that cost the goal. Doesn't always have to fall on ONE player.

Devlin guilty of pish pass, which put Considine on back foot. Considine guilty of backing off his man too much (much like Logan used to often be guilty of) & then put himself in trouble by backing off & slipping/getting done.

Combined fk ups from both Devlin & Considine cost us that goal. Either one doing their job right would have prevented it.

Greg Stewart - no one seems to know where to be for him. Sign whoever he played off at Killie.

He wouldn't come to us & I wouldn't want him but Naismith would work very well with Stewart.

Scary thought is Hearts manage to keep him & also sign Stewart next summer. Would be clever work by Levein that & not that unrealistic either.

It can be a combination of players that cost the goal. Doesn't always have to fall on ONE player.

Devlin guilty of pish pass, which put Considine on back foot. Considine guilty of backing off his man too much (much like Logan used to often be guilty of) & then put himself in trouble by backing off & slipping/getting done.

Combined fk ups from both Devlin & Considine cost us that goal. Either one doing their job right would have prevented it.

That's how I saw it. So struggling to see why gleeson is getting criticised.

Aye, it was a poor pass from Devlin, but there was still plenty football in between the slack pass and the goal to stop the boy getting the shot off.

Some folk just want to chuck blame at Gleeson because it's Gleeson.

I am really struggling to see why gleeson is being mentioned as even having any involvement in giving away that goal.

A disappointing result, especially given we could have made up ground on the huns.

Think we need to keep it in perspective though. We came back twice, were pretty dominant and should have got a winner.

Its 2 pts lost, but I think just "one of those days" which every team has.

The problem is Aberdeen has had a lot of JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS STENHOUSMUIRE at home being one of them. What kind of mind sight does Mcinnes install in his players brains. Maybe a manager like Clarke is what Aberdeen need .

The problem is Aberdeen has had a lot of JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS STENHOUSMUIRE at home being one of them. What kind of mind sight does Mcinnes install in his players brains. Maybe a manager like Clarke is what Aberdeen need .

Tbh, I was struggling to think of another example - granted needing two games to beat stenhousemuir is poor, but we did win in the end.

Ah , the old Shooftah spelling rule

E before M , except after S when it comes in the middle of a low-ranking Scottish fitba team , and it gets shunted to the end

#pointlesspostoftheyear2019

Not pointless in the slightest. If we want to sign Stewart next season. There is a very real risk that players will start choosing Hearts over us. They are pretty much back to being able to compete with us in terms of signing players. Even if we can offer a little more, they have a locational advantage.

Similar cash & better located.

Stewart could easily end up with Hearts playing alongside Naismith next season. Not an unrealistic scenario at all.

• Downvote 1

The penalty given away by Cosgrove was totally unnecessary . Guy was going nowhere and Cossie just needed to stand his ground. You wonder what kind of training regarding situations like this is being given ? And no , its not okay cos he scored later on . It cost us 2 points .

Did it cost us 2 points though?

Not sure you can justifiably say that that single incident is what cost us the win as opposed to a draw.

I think numerous players not turning up with the right attitude/effort was what cost us the extra two points

If it had been the reason for a late equaliser by them I could maybe accept it as such but as it wasn't I think your logic is a bit flawed.

• Upvote 1

The penalty given away by Cosgrove was totally unnecessary . Guy was going nowhere and Cossie just needed to stand his ground. You wonder what kind of training regarding situations like this is being given ? And no , its not okay cos he scored later on . It cost us 2 points .

Do you seriously think a professional player needs to be coached or trained to not do that ?