Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Joop?

I used to wear that as a plooky youth, when going to the pubs underage.

When splashing it on, I would think I was very sophisticated indeed.

Waking up in the morning, hungover/nauseous with a terrible drooth, the smell of Joop mixed with Kensitas Club smoke was the WORST smell in the world. The WORST smell.

I would vow never to drink or wear Joop again, but I always did :laughing:

In a nutshell - alexa

Play one has it... Play:1 doesnae.

So depends how important voice control is (for more or less the diff in price you can buy an amazon dot to add alexa to play:1).

Yip.

Dom's minted though and getting old so voice control probably for the best so Play One the best option in this case.

• Site Sponsor

In a nutshell - alexa

Play one has it... Play:1 doesnae.

So depends how important voice control is (for more or less the diff in price you can buy an amazon dot to add alexa to play:1).

Cheers, Pops

Yip.

Dom's minted though and getting old so voice control probably for the best so Play One the best option in this case.

Minted - nit, old - aye and when it comes to technological wizardry, a complete dinosaur.

I've nae idea who this Alexa Quine is either but if she offers other services, I'll give her a whirl

• Site Sponsor

@@Dom Sullivan

Here you go son - a terrific sound bar:

https://www.sonos.com/en-gb/shop/beam.html

Price was down to 349 for black Friday, so worth hanging on for January if this appeals (alexa built into this swine n all).

Cheers, Min.

I like the idea of this thing linking automatically with the TV and the remote thus avoiding me having to get my hammer and chisel out and doing any form of DIY.

I'll wait until the Xmas sales are on and see if I can snap one up at reduced prices.

Advice appreciated  :thumbup1: