New Stadium Approved

Used to watch a local indoor fitba team... their average crowd was about 3500... Detroit Ignition. 

The standard of fitba was absolutely horrendous, but I routinely attended because it was fitba, you could drink a beer or three, there was a magic atmosphere, and their cheerleaders were absolutely fucking stunning, particularly this one compact Asian lassie who looked liked she'd been assembled by Jesus Christ himself to my exact specifications for 'Female I'd Like To Stick My Dick In'.

These lassies didn't just jiggle around on the pitch, they routinely walked the crowd posing for pictures, selling beers, food, and way overpriced merch. You could spend a couple hundred bucks no problem inside the arena, and you barely noticed because you were transacting the sale with this half naked godess who was giving you the full GFE. 

I'm not saying it's a better experience than Scottish Fitba's 'sit doon and watch the fitba' model, except that it is definitely better. 

• Upvote 2

I’m only quoting this to bring the picture up again.

Mmmmmm

I am disgusted at the number of Neanderthal men on this site who clearly only see woman as sex objects to be ogled!!!

Myself, I am very much a modern day man. I not only let my wife do all the housework etc. but I also let her work full time.

Can't get more modern man than that!!

It is true... and you know that full well! I've made sure to remind you of this as often as possible through the intervening years. Like quite a lot of folk, I thought you were fishing at first... but the reaction when folk started mocking you gave it away - you were raging!

For me, it was one of the classic 'Hat moments of all time. It should never be forgotten.

Go back & re-read it.

you do realise I knew who our chairman was

Raging lol

That's hysterical & raging i have been mislabeled in the past couple of days.

You never see me denying being idiotic, cuntish etc. but those two do not fit when I post on here lol

Oh aye very good - let's put dad in a dirty filthy sexual scenario, so as to tell out loud the irrational lust one has for he.

I'm telling you now son; the padlock is attached to the iron chastity belt with regards to that.

@chewie is your man.

No, no, all yours @@Dad, now you’ve got a taste for the bum love, you’d best just keep going