New Stadium Approved

So it also may not be pushed back a few years. Cheers for the earth shattering exclusive.

It very well may not. I have absolutely no idea. All I asked is if anyone else had heard a rumour going around that it will be significantly delayed. Probably utter mince but over the last couple of weeks I have heard the same thing from 2 different folk.

It very well may not. I have absolutely no idea. All I asked is if anyone else had heard a rumour going around that it will be significantly delayed. Probably utter mince but over the last couple of weeks I have heard the same thing from 2 different folk.

Two people is a significant sample for the statistical chance that this is more than just a rumour

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

That's council approval been given to build 3 fast food premises, two of which are drive-thru at the Vets along the road from the new stadium site.

Aye, I wonder if the Nimbys will spunk circa £70k objecting to this one because of course, it wasn't just the football stadium they were objecting to, they are against any developments along the A944 corridor...

Guest milne_afc

As stated many times, Aberdeen will soon be joined onto Westhill.

This is another part of that process.

No it won't. Even if it did, Westhill doesn't become Aberdeen.

That's council approval been given to build 3 fast food premises, two of which are drive-thru at the Vets along the road from the new stadium site.

Awesome, as a greedy obese Westhiller that's made my day!! McDonalds opening and now another 2 new drive-thrus. Any idea what they will be?

Say what you like about the stadium but its attracted new junk food options to the area!!

• Site Sponsor

Aren't they also building a McDonald's at the triangular section at the very start of Westhill? Quite a lot of work currently ongoing at that site too.

Yep, Starbucks drive through and a Maccy D's.

Just round the corner from the new FMA office which is within a stones throw of Kingsford.

Not that I'll be frequenting either establishment - don't eat McShit