Tv Series

Line of Duty.....

Too obvious to be Ted, everything points to him but that's the writer wanting you to believe it.

I reckon Boofon is right and Kate Fleming is 'H'. She's been very much in the back ground of this series probably to make you forget about her and add in the fact that she was undercover in serious organised crime prior to AC12.

Line of Duty.....

Too obvious to be Ted, everything points to him but that's the writer wanting you to believe it.

I reckon Boofon is right and Kate Fleming is 'H'. She's been very much in the back ground of this series probably to make you forget about her and add in the fact that she was undercover in serious organised crime prior to AC12.

I think Fleming is a daft shout. How could she have been when she started out at as a PC/DC and H is meant to be someone who can pull strings in the police?  Also, why would she have tried to take a dying declaration from Dot on H, if she was H?

Line of Duty.....

That’s not what I said.

She gets killed by the bird running the OCG.

Line of Duty.....

It was Bluto, in the utility room with the Orval glass.

Line of Duty.....

I reckon it's Gill.  Hopefully she gets her chebs out before the end.

Guest milne_afc

Line of Duty has been a right old load of shite

Agreed.

Fucking rubbish last night. Stephen Graham dragged this series along, really good idea to kill him off early on...

And lol at Steve Arnott's limp dick and pathetic romantic scene.