Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Weird attitude, Mobzerz.

I've loved everywhere ive been in the USA. NYC a high point but Seattle and San Diego right up there with it and high recommended. Vegas for incredible debauchery 24/7, LA for an insight in to the background of world's finest musicians, San Francisco for some great history, NOLA for party central. The list goes on.

Looking to get to Boston soon. Will combine it with another NYC trip.

NYC is a must visit place.

would recommend parts of New Eng also.

only two places I’ve been in USA and both were well worth the effort

it’s a cool country.

canna be worrying about politics all yer life mobby min.

You and grays are being researched, strange that. Lifelong Hibee and a dundonian who stayed in one of Edinburgh schemes spend their time on an Aberdeen forum rather than the Hibs one. What you both running from that you don’t engage with the lads from Edinburgh.

Same as Brian you are running from something. I’ve put some feelers out to some folks I know that went to Craigroyston back in the day to see if they remember a skinny junkie and a fat Dundee lad living in the hoose

@arabianknight

Eh am running from a big jobby some cunt left in the ocean

Gone are the days when the simple crime of wearing a hun top in Triple Kirks would get you beaten up and ejected from the premises to howls of laughter

Halcyon days

Aye I think the 5 or so years post 2012 when you didn't hear a peep out of these cunts has turned folk soft now they've started crawling back out of the woodwork