Scotland Vs Belgium/albania

Against Albania I would go:

Gordon
Paterson Souttar Tierney Robertson
    Armstrong McGinn Shinnie
Fraser        McGregor
                  Griffiths     

Robertson bombing on to provide the width on the left, Tierney covers him defensively.  

Delighted that Ryan Jack isn't included.  I couldn't cheer any team he represented.

Looks like he's competing for a place in the squad with McTominay and McDonald.  Not sure McTominay has played yet this season - so the rat could probably feel disappointed.  In fairness to the scumbag, he's been outstanding when I've seen him this season.

Jack Hendry though...   :suicide:  Other than that, not a lot to complain about...

Delighted that Ryan Jack isn't included.  I couldn't cheer any team he represented.

Looks like he's competing for a place in the squad with McTominay and McDonald.  Not sure McTominay has played yet this season - so the rat could probably feel disappointed.  In fairness to the scumbag, he's been outstanding when I've seen him this season.

Jack Hendry though...   :suicide:  Other than that, not a lot to complain about...

Like disappearing in the 2nd-half yesterday when things got tough?

Fuck him and all that's sailed in him.

• Upvote 2

Against Albania I would go:

Gordon
Paterson Souttar Tierney Robertson
    Armstrong McGinn Shinnie
Fraser        McGregor
                  Griffiths     

Robertson bombing on to provide the width on the left, Tierney covers him defensively.  

from what he said the other week I think the manager is going to play a back 3 with Tierney the left sided one, So I suspect Mulgrew will be in the centre. This is what I predict will be the team as oppose to who I would choose if it was my choice.  

Gordon

Souttar  Mulgrew Tierney

Paterson McDonald McGinn Robertson

Armstrong     McGregor

Griffiths 

from what he said the other week I think the manager is going to play a back 3 with Tierney the left sided one, So I suspect Mulgrew will be in the centre. This is what I predict will be the team as oppose to who I would choose if it was my choice.  

Gordon

Souttar  Mulgrew Tierney

Paterson McDonald McGinn Robertson

Armstrong     McGregor

Griffiths 

Couldn't get too upset with that. 

A few of the young players have said Mulgrew has been brilliant for them, talking them through games etc. Don't rate him to highly but it's maybe a means to an end.

Couldn't get too upset with that. 

A few of the young players have said Mulgrew has been brilliant for them, talking them through games etc. Don't rate him to highly but it's maybe a means to an end.

I'd find a place for Fraser.  Armstrong has hardly played and McGregor has been flat, like the rest of the Celtic's midfield this season.  Could maybe have him in there ahead of Paterson... Fraser doesn't offer much defensively, but neither does Paterson if you are brutally honest.

Souttar I feel will get found out at international level (I also think he'll get found out if he gets a move away from Hearts).  He's improved for Hearts, but it's taken a lot of time, and there have been plenty of tears along the way.  Very difficult when the other option is Hendry, who shouldn't be near the squad... Scotland probably needs McKenna back quicker than Aberdeen do.

Gordon

Souttar Mulgrew Tierney

Paterson McDonald McGinn Robertson

Armstrong McGregor

Griffiths

Far too dependent on Tims not withdrawing when they’re deciding if they can be arsed or not.

Edit: Good team tho.

On current form, I think GMS should be in the squad.  He has had an excellent start to the season.  Similarly Devlin should be in ahead of Jack hendry, not sure why he is there at all to be honest. Has McTominay actually played for Man United this season?  Delighted to see that the only sevco addition is the 3rd choice goalkeeper. 

On current form, I think GMS should be in the squad.  He has had an excellent start to the season.  Similarly Devlin should be in ahead of Jack hendry, not sure why he is there at all to be honest. Has McTominay actually played for Man United this season?  Delighted to see that the only sevco addition is the 3rd choice goalkeeper.

It's Scotland, we don't pick players on current form......it takes ages for players to be considered out with the current favourites and by the time we pick them they've gone off the boil