Bruce Anderson

I would like to see Anderson and Wilson start on Saturday theres no better game to do it and can Anderson be any worse than May

Can't see it, imagine it'd be Wilson, and Anderson retaining his role as supersub.

Not sure I've seen enough of Wilson or Anderson to have any idea as to whether their individual styles would necessarily complement each other's game and result in an effective partnership.

Can't see it, imagine it'd be Wilson, and Anderson retaining his role as supersub.

Not sure I've seen enough of Wilson or Anderson to have any idea as to whether their individual styles would necessarily complement each other's game and result in an effective partnership.

Don't think anyone has but we've seen enough of Cosgrove and May to know they are utter dog shit.

There will come a time where if Anderson continues doing what he's doing in training, reserve games and his first team appearances where McInnes will find it impossible to resist him.

The ball is in Anderson's court though now. He's to prove he's the real deal and not still on a high from scoring against the hun.

I think he's ready and the real deal, up to him to prove it.

Exactly this. As long as his appearances off the bench are of decent duration. 20 to 30 minutes rather than 5 plus stoppage time so he gets a proper opportunity to make an impact.

You know there's only been 2 games and he's had more than 10 mins in each, yeah?

Which makes your comment about 10 mins here and there, daft, yeah?

Eh fit you talking about? He has only been getting 10 minutes here and there.

Take the rangers game for example:

Period of game 70 to 80 minutes - Bruce got 10 minutes here.

Period of game 80 to 90 minutes - Bruce got 10 minutes there.

• Upvote 2

You know there's only been 2 games and he's had more than 10 mins in each, yeah?

Which makes your comment about 10 mins here and there, daft, yeah?

Aye because McInnes doesn't have a track record of just giving youngsters 5 minute cameos at all.

You need to upgrade yourself again. This current patch just isn't working for you.

• 3 weeks later...

"Who were your favourite players growing up"

"Wayne Rooney, other strikers like that".

"And favourite Aberdeen strikers"

"Eh, um, well Lee Miller and Chris Maguire were the strikers then so probably them"

I grew up watching the likes of Gillhaus, Nicholas, Jess, Booth, Shearer, Mixu etc and he had to suffer Miller and Maguire

Jesus what a poor cunt

I grew up watching the likes of Gillhaus, Nicholas, Jess, Booth, Shearer, Mixu etc and he had to suffer Miller and Maguire

Jesus what a poor cunt

Aye. The question came on the back of him saying he was a big fan and was always at the games. The question was obviously who were your Aberdeen heroes when you were coming to the games but we were shite.

"Who were your favourite players growing up"

"Wayne Rooney, other strikers like that".

"And favourite Aberdeen strikers"

"Eh, um, well Lee Miller and Chris Maguire were the strikers then so probably them"

Haha

Makes me feel well old that our latest striker watched Chris Maguire when he was a kid

Further depression came when I recently noticed Tomas Cerny is the only Aberdeen player older than me

Haha

Makes me feel well old that our latest striker watched Chris Maguire when he was a kid

Further depression came when I recently noticed Tomas Cerny is the only Aberdeen player older than me

Hmm. Last couple world cups looked out for players older than me. The number has dwindled. The 45 year old keeper that played this summer kept me well under but that will probably be my last. He was a bit of an outlier, even for a keeper. Far too many players who are the sons of players I watched growing up these days.

Hmm. Last couple world cups looked out for players older than me. The number has dwindled. The 45 year old keeper that played this summer kept me well under but that will probably be my last. He was a bit of an outlier, even for a keeper. Far too many players who are the sons of players I watched growing up these days.

It's worse when you start to see a large proportion of the managers being younger than you.

• Upvote 2
  • 4 months later...