Shay Logan

He's just proud his youngest son has a massive walloper.

We all would be.

Ive not been blessed with a massive penis by any standard, got a reasonable helmet and I've done some damage over the years but I'll never ever forget the time I ended up sharing a shower with a down syndromed mongol at Bucksburn baths, a young teen, his pubes were still as soft as a cashmere sweater, there we were together both naked, his carer was in the changing area. His penis was comfortably 3 times larger flacid and even riddled with disability he fucking knew it. Stared me down and defeated me without uttering a single word. Even his washing techniques were all penis size related, had some milking a cow style that flustered the fuck out of me.

I was just thinking, what a fucking waste, that sword could be mounted onto a proper knight and swung around in many battles.

Life can be very cruel, can throw up the odd surprise and I'm sure the mongoloid hasn't even gave me a second thought but that motherfuckers cock is always floating around in my mind.

His ice cold stare deep into my soul still haunts me regularly.

"I'm sure the mongoloid hasn't even gave me a second thought but that motherfuckers cock is always floating around in my mind."

This is poetry. Tragedy. Life.

We all would be.

Ive not been blessed with a massive penis by any standard, got a reasonable helmet and I've done some damage over the years but I'll never ever forget the time I ended up sharing a shower with a down syndromed mongol at Bucksburn baths, a young teen, his pubes were still as soft as a cashmere sweater, there we were together both naked, his carer was in the changing area. His penis was comfortably 3 times larger flacid and even riddled with disability he fucking knew it. Stared me down and defeated me without uttering a single word. Even his washing techniques were all penis size related, had some milking a cow style that flustered the fuck out of me.

I was just thinking, what a fucking waste, that sword could be mounted onto a proper knight and swung around in many battles.

Life can be very cruel, can throw up the odd surprise and I'm sure the mongoloid hasn't even gave me a second thought but that motherfuckers cock is always floating around in my mind.

Hats off, that was fuking hilarous.

We all would be.

FFS.

Reminds me of a story...the bird was working in a special needs school,Tillydrone.she still works in this field..but early 2k...christmas play..this downs dude..15...built like a brick shithoose...couldn't keep his hands oot his trackie bottoms..so basically in front of the audience,he dropped them,and had a massive root..Rocco would be proud of..que staff pulling back up the trackies....true story.

Even the game then

Find out the times of the next dwarf swimming session and attend,gratify yourself at the size of your arms soaping your small job lot next to the 3ft wheres the rest ae yae naked dwarfs and stare,reach into there souls and grab some of that pride back ???

We all would be.

:laughing: :laughing:

A lovely story

I'd imagine she's paid for some nookie for him over the years.

There was talk of her getting some high end brass in for him, a couple of papers ran with the story.

She's a dirty bitch, she probably cock teases him around the house to see him squirm.

Doubt he'd notice, he's blin.

• Upvote 1

We all would be.

giphy.gif

A friend of mine who was a care worker for a while said this too, that guys with downes syndrome were often uncannily well hung.

God moves in mysterious ways.

I've always wonder what size of a penis midgets have.

Have you ever met a midget in a public pool?

See, I think it's relative, dicks are a law unto themselves, so a short dude with an average dick will look hung. That said, I was on a train coming up from London once, a "midget" dude got on, with a bicycle, stood in the carriage for a couple of stops. He had bright turquoise cycling shorts that gave everything away. It looked like a baby's arm was down there. Lassies on the carriage couldn't stop looking at him and giggling and he knew it.

Finally a topic I can get on board with.

:popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...

I see he has done an interview with the evening express speaking about the celtic game. They have asked him if any of the abuse he received was racial and he says there was but he expects it from them and suggests it helps fire him up. I don't think he is trying to make a big deal out of it but the media keep asking about it and stirring things up.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/042ex0607eea_story__9/

I suspects it will reach the weegie press and they will try to make a big story out of it all over again. We will hear about how Celtic and their fans will be feeling insulted at the mere accusation that they would ever give that sort of abuse and claim they are innocent, and they will say that Logan needs to sort out his own behaviour.