League Cup 2019/20

This is not true.

For a long period of time during the 80s and 90s it was all about the famous Aberdeen.

Dundee United did OK as well for a time.

So you can eat your sweeping statement.

Maybe for you it is but not for me.

Correct guys. BHL taking utter shite as always
  • Upvote 3

You guys don't travel well to Gorgie.

Aberdeen nil. And out. Close thread.

Doubt it. Dons will be back to form by then and will progress to the semis.

The farts will only start progressing once yer manager finds the stairlift back upstairs and Naismith takes over the team.

Guest the shepherd

You guys don't travel well to Gorgie.

Aberdeen nil. And out. Close thread.

We usually travel well down to Tynecastle (no crashes to report, or incidents of being held up by sheep or cattle on the road), it's what normally happens on the pitch down there that is the drawback min.

Hope yous pump us. Won't be back home or away til Grandma and Stegosaurus are out.

Heart of Midlothian, we're in the wrong hands.

It's only 3 games into the season skins ffs...you've lost at Pittodrie and Parkhead (hardly disastrous or unexpected results) and ok outplayed at home in a draw against Ross County was very poor. But you should know from last season not to read too much into things too early.

Naismith as much as I dislike the wee hun rat makes Hearts tick they will improve once he comes back from injury. Berra however is clearly finished.

It's only 3 games into the season skins ffs...you've lost at Pittodrie and Parkhead (hardly disastrous or unexpected results) and ok outplayed at home in a draw against Ross County was very poor. But you should know from last season not to read too much into things too early.

Naismith as much as I dislike the wee hun rat makes Hearts tick they will improve once he comes back from injury. Berra however is clearly finished.

Appreciate the pep talk mate but here's our last 17 league games.

D L D L W L W L L L D L L L L D L

W 2

D 4

L 11

That's 10 points. Out of 51. And Ross County played us off the park at home and should have taken all 3 points which would have made our last 10 league games 9 losses and 1 draw.

He's got no pressure on him at all because Budge is a) not a football fan and totally clueless and b) preoccupied with combating Hearts fans on standing, swearing, pyros, singing, flags, etc.

In her last interview she referred to a 'pile' of Hearts fans who criticise Levein. I am one of that 'pile'.

I'll watch the forums but totally given up now. Budge has made it a class war and old vs new as she goes for her OBE. And the new Hearts fans just love her and Levein's nonsense. And Sean Clare. I'm out until we get a proper football CEO and a new manager. Genuinely.

• Upvote 1

W 2

D 4

L 11

That's 10 points. Out of 51. And Ross County played us off the park at home and should have taken all 3 points which would have made our last 10 league games 9 losses and 1 draw.

He's got no pressure on him at all because Budge is a) not a football fan and totally clueless and b) preoccupied with combating Hearts fans on standing, swearing, pyros, singing, flags, etc.

In her last interview she referred to a 'pile' of Hearts fans who criticise Levein. I am one of that 'pile'.

I'll watch the forums but totally given up now. Budge has made it a class war and old vs new as she goes for her OBE. And the new Hearts fans just love her and Levein's nonsense. And Sean Clare. I'm out until we get a proper football CEO and a new manager. Genuinely.

Yip Hearts' run of results has been shocking but my recollection from last season is that Levein wasn't really giving much of a fuck about the league games once they won the SC semi his sole aim was getting as many players fit for the cup final as possible at the expense of the league games.

Don't know enough about Budge to give an opinion. I agree that Levein is a dinosaur who should be replaced.

8 defeats in the last 10 games is pretty horrendous. Never realised the run was that bad.

He might get his old job back upstairs when he's relieved of the manager job

Yeah 8 defeats out of 10. The other two were draws. Ross County at home who blew us off the park and deserved to win, and a 1-1 draw at Easter Road where Uche scored with 6 mins left.

I'm now in that horrible position you may or may not have felt at Aberdeen before, where you're hoping for losses to force change.

Yip Hearts' run of results has been shocking but my recollection from last season is that Levein wasn't really giving much of a fuck about the league games once they won the SC semi his sole aim was getting as many players fit for the cup final as possible at the expense of the league games.

Don't know enough about Budge to give an opinion. I agree that Levein is a dinosaur who should be replaced.

All this makes Aberdeen favourites for the tie. Our fans will be nervous and angry coupled with the Budge task force ensuring no home end atmosphere and Levein ensuring no coherent home team tactics. You however as the away team will have less pressure.

Despite not travelling well to Gorgie I expect a 3-0 Aberdeen. Seriously. We are there for the taking. Nervous and clueless and unmotivated.

• Upvote 1

Despite not travelling well to Gorgie I expect a 3-0 Aberdeen. Seriously. We are there for the taking. Nervous and clueless and unmotivated.

While some managers might capitalise on your issues, you can rest assured that McInnes isn't one of them. If we go 1-0 up he'll be delighted and then get the team to sit deep for the remainder of the match in the hope that we can see it out.

If you took away Hearts results from early season last season, they would probably have been relegated.

W 2

D 4

L 11

Well reading that has fair cheered me up after our shite start to the season

:laughing:

While some managers might capitalise on your issues, you can rest assured that McInnes isn't one of them. If we go 1-0 up he'll be delighted and then get the team to sit deep for the remainder of the match in the hope that we can see it out.

Knowing full well the danger of the big lummox Itchy something and the, ahem, “newness” of the boy Vyner that’ll be facing him