New Stadium Approved

Club should have invested in a hotel long ago & taken advantage of the need for accommodation because of the oil industry in the past.

Aberdeen has always been praised for the hospitality packages at Pittodrie & the money made from it but if they added accommodations to it they could have made even more I'm sure. Football/hospitality on weekends & oil industry would keep it full through the week.

Killie may be a tin pot club but they would have gone bust years ago if not for their hotel.

Club should have invested in a hotel long ago & taken advantage of the need for accommodation because of the oil industry in the past.

Aberdeen has always been praised for the hospitality packages at Pittodrie & the money made from it but if they added accommodations to it they could have made even more I'm sure. Football/hospitality on weekends & oil industry would keep it full through the week.

Killie may be a tin pot club but they would have gone bust years ago if not for their hotel.

Sold it a while ago didn't they?

Drove past Kingsford earlier.

Still looks like a field.

And will continue to look so after the training facility is complete.

Cannot deny that there has been a helluva lot of eath shifted around, these last 3 months. Even where the stadium will be, at the south west corner, massive mound appeared between there and Lawsondale earlier this week.

Was at Atlético Madrid's stadium on Friday.

Decent gaff. Has 1903 on everything which was a nice touch.

Has two fanzones - one for kids. Loads of food vans all parked around the stadium (all sadly closed since it wasn't a match day), but you can see it's all geared towards fans just hanging around outside before a match - has toilets attached to the stadium that you can access from the outside too which Aberdeen may want to consider if they're planning a fanzone - better than planting portaloos all over the place.

Has an underground stop but from where I was coming from (just four miles away) the metro didn't stretch out there so was 45 minutes by public transport (took a taxi, 10 mins).

Nothing near it. You could walk for 10 mins into a housing estate, but don't think there was much to do there in the way of bars or takeaways. I'd argue there's actually more surrounding Kingsford than that place.

Was at Atlético Madrid's stadium on Friday.

Decent gaff. Has 1903 on everything which was a nice touch.

Has two fanzones - one for kids. Loads of food vans all parked around the stadium (all sadly closed since it wasn't a match day), but you can see it's all geared towards fans just hanging around outside before a match - has toilets attached to the stadium that you can access from the outside too which Aberdeen may want to consider if they're planning a fanzone - better than planting portaloos all over the place.

Has an underground stop but from where I was coming from (just four miles away) the metro didn't stretch out there so was 45 minutes by public transport (took a taxi, 10 mins).

Nothing near it. You could walk for 10 mins into a housing estate, but don't think there was much to do there in the way of bars or takeaways. I'd argue there's actually more surrounding Kingsford than that place.

It's far too good for those gypsy cunts.