Season Tickets 19/20

ST_Brochure_pricetable-1024x722.jpg

Key Information

AberDNA Discount– Supporters who sign-up to the AberDNA membership will receive up to 15% off (£65.10) the price of their season ticket along with a whole host of other compelling benefits. U12 season ticket holders can save 50% by signing up as an AberDNA member! Find out more about AberDNA.

Pricing – Following on from last season’s stadium-wide price freeze, prices will be frozen in Silver & Bronze areas for 2019/20. Adult prices in Gold areas will also be frozen meaning that the vast majority of season ticket holders will receive a price freeze for the second consecutive season.

Early Bird Pricing – Early bird pricing is in place once again offering a discount on full-price season tickets. To capitalise on the cheaper price sign-up by Friday 3rd May!

Spread the cost over 10, 6 or 4 months – Supporters will once again have the chance to spread the cost of their season ticket. The club has reintroduced a 10 month* payment plan for supporters looking to spread the cost of their season ticket over a longer period of time. A 6 month** option has also been retained and a 4-month option is in place at no additional cost to supporters with all fees being covered by AFC.

*Spread the cost over 10 months for a fixed fee of £34
** Spread the cost over 6 months for a fixed fee of £29

Was just thinking that they'd be trying to sell as much as they can, before Shinnie to Huns is announced/leaked.

I'll be waiting to see what happens.

Agreed...

Exactly.

Why should the fans decide so soon what they plan to do when the club captain can't?

Of course some will say fans are permanent yet players aren't but that is the attitude the club (all clubs) have taken all along to their downfall. Treating the fans as a given regardless.

"I'm not buying a season ticket because my favourite player isn't signing on" get a fucking grip.

Good few will certainly refrain from AberDNA Sub after this shambles.

Especially when you add in Wilson as the main advert for it. Oh &'a couple of drones

Is Shinnie anyone's favorite player?

Point is that some folk don't have the luxury of knowing full well if they are going to be fully committed to the club next season by way of full ST, or AberDNA etc. just like the club captain ;)

You just don't get it do you.

What's not to get? People bubbling about Shinnie possibly going to Rangers? It happens.  We're not in a position to stop that happening as he's out of contract at the end of the season.   

By all means, Shinnie can get all the pelters he deserves if he goes to them.  Aberdeen can't force him to stay, and I don't see how one player leaving will affect you buying a season ticket. Far better players than him have come and gone.

What's not to get? People bubbling about Shinnie possibly going to Rangers? It happens.  We're not in a position to stop that happening as he's out of contract at the end of the season.   

By all means, Shinnie can get all the pelters he deserves if he goes to them.  Aberdeen can't force him to stay, and I don't see how one player leaving will affect you buying a season ticket. Far better players than him have come and gone.

Not the main point some are making for holding off.

Pretty sure most are waiting to see if the club have known in all this & are hiding it, stringing the support along.

Others are doing it to take the piss from the likes of you which is also pretty funny.

Why are you bubbling about supporters having their own reasons? Can you not see the irony in there at least lol

• Upvote 1

What's not to get? People bubbling about Shinnie possibly going to Rangers? It happens. We're not in a position to stop that happening as he's out of contract at the end of the season.

By all means, Shinnie can get all the pelters he deserves if he goes to them. Aberdeen can't force him to stay, and I don't see how one player leaving will affect you buying a season ticket. Far better players than him have come and gone.

It's what the transfer would represent.

It may have taken 7 years, but the bad old, sad old days are back with the so called "natural order" restored.

AFC and the rest were too pathetic to try and change Scottish football.

Our chairman says a strong Rangers is good for Scottish football. I guess he's just happy being reasonably well placed in the battle of the losers.

It doesnt matter whether Shinnie is a great player or a shite player or if he is a fans favourite or not.

The symbolism of the Huns signing AFC captains at will (and the fact that there is nothing we can do about it) , tells me everything I need to know about Scottish football and the pathetic subservient nature of non old firm clubs, who are too gripped by fear to make any real change.

People can sign up if they want to. I'm gonna wait and see what happens.

• Upvote 3

It may have taken 7 years, but the bad old, sad old days are back with the so called "natural order" restored.

Our chairman says a strong Rangers is good for Scottish football. I guess he's just happy being reasonably well placed in the battle of the losers.

It doesnt matter whether Shinnie is a great player or a shite player or if he is a fans favourite or not.

The symbolism of the Huns signing AFC captains at will (and the fact that there is nothing we can do about it) , tells me everything I need to know about Scottish football and the pathetic subservient nature of non old firm clubs, who are too gripped by fear to make any real change.

I don't think you know how basic economics works. The arse cheeks have much larger supports, therefore much larger income, therefore they have a much larger budget. What do you expect AFC to do about that? Either suck it up or find a new hobby.

It's amusing to watch some folk use Shinnie as an excuse not to support Aberdeen - so what if the club know - or suspect - the decision is not theirs to make - if Shunnie has signed for them then it is gobsmacking it's not been leaked as clearly some folk will wet the bed about it - they're already wetting the bed about the possibility (or being internet trolls). You either support the club or you don't - it's nicer to have a good team - it'd be great if the huns were gone but they are only half the problem - that people harbour the belief that was even a remote possibility of "changing the system" when oldco died is frankly laughable. Money talks - it's the only currency in the business that is football and supporting a team and football business are two worlds only distantly connected. 

I'm enjoying the huns struggling and hope that in considering that struggle some of their neanderthal fans actually evolve into seeing the world in the 21st rather than 17th century - it certainly hasn't happened to the other arse cheek who relish their financial domination however so I'm not holding my breath.

I don't think you know how basic economics works. The arse cheeks have much larger supports, therefore much larger income, therefore they have a much larger budget. What do you expect AFC to do about that? Either suck it up or find a new hobby.

Regardless of anyone's economics qualifications, an Aberdeen captain signing for the huns not once, but twice in three years, hypothetical clearly but it would not leave a good taste.

I agree, it would be shite. I don't agree it reflects badly on AFC though.

Again not to go full on pant pisher, but IF they knew and kept it quiet, it wouldn't be on at all. Again, IF. McInnes being mugged off with these delays and delays too. The club should be in control, not the players. As i said on the out of contract thread a while back, maybe it's time to start selling players that don't want to commit the summer before their deal expires. 

• Upvote 1

TBH I must not have explained my thinking very well.

But essentially the potential Shinnie transfer to the huns symbolises everything you've mentioned above.

Get that man a coconut. Spot on

Again not to go full on pant pisher, but IF they knew and kept it quiet, it wouldn't be on at all. Again, IF. McInnes being mugged off with these delays and delays too. The club should be in control, not the players. As i said on the out of contract thread a while back, maybe it's time to start selling players that don't want to commit the summer before their deal expires.

What if nobody comes in for them? What if the player is happy to see out his contract?

What if nobody comes in for them? What if the player is happy to see out his contract?

Well we don't HAVE to sell do we? I'm not saying we simply must sell at all costs, but we've definitely been a 'they're going nowhere' club, which I have admired to be honest and think it's great for players we've got on long deals ( and vital for the building of a good team and shows ambition), but when we're left in situations like we are just now, maybe it's time to change it for those who will probably leave us in the lurch like our glorious captain.

Well we don't HAVE to sell do we? I'm not saying we simply must sell at all costs, but we've definitely been a 'they're going nowhere' club, which I have admired to be honest and think it's great for players we've got on long deals ( and vital for the building of a good team and shows ambition), but when we're left in situations like we are just now, maybe it's time to change it for those who will probably leave us in the lurch like our glorious captain.

My point is, we might not have the option to sell. It all depends what the player decides. All the club can do is make it known they'll listen to offers.

Rangers signing out of contract players? There's nothing we can do about that. Fair enough if we sold Jack and Shinnie whilst contracted, but we didn't. Both players decided they wanted to go elsewhere. Ergo - Players choice, not the clubs. It's paranoia.

All I'm seeing is folk spitting the dummy out because The Rangers are able to pay more than us. They've a much larger fan base and will generate and thus pay more wages.

TBH I must not have explained my thinking very well.

But essentially the potential Shinnie transfer to the huns symbolises everything you've mentioned above.

How could Aberdeen have prevented this from happening? You make it sound like we've not bothered offering him a contract. A good one at that.

Players want to leave. It's as simple as that.

I think it's harsh to blame the club if Shinnie does sign on at Ibrox.

We've managed to get him to extend his contract once before and we've apparently made him a good offer this time around.

It's him that's chosen not to sign it. And he's a free agent who can sign for whoever he wants, we have zero control over that.... Its not like we've chosen to accept a transfer free for him from them.

I'm not sure the club could do any more unless people are advocating we offer him wages we can't afford?

What if the reverse is true? If the club want to see how many renewals they get in order to make him a bigger offer?