Pre Season

Guest the shepherd

Inverurie away tonight.

Virtanen, Anderson and Seb Ross involved of the first team pool. Ruth involved too.

McInnes continues with his ultra cautious approach to playing first team fringe players in reserve matches

Any word on the final score with the younger lads at Locos? I see it was 0-0 at half-time.

Guest the shepherd

Afc Twitter says the second half just kicked off a few minutes ago.

Aye, they seem to be running a bit behind, unless there was a delay in the original kick-off time for some reason. I see David Dangana is not in the squad tonight. I presume he will be going out on loan to a first or second division team very soon.

Aye, they seem to be running a bit behind, unless there was a delay in the original kick-off time for some reason. I see David Dangana is not in the squad tonight. I presume he will be going out on loan to a first or second division team very soon.

Did he not go on loan to Stranraer ?

Edit - he's in the bench for them this evening

Guest the shepherd

Did he not go on loan to Stranraer ?

Edit - he's in the bench for them this evening

Aye he sure did go on loan to Stranraer early on this month. I just read up on it just now. Thanks min

Guest the shepherd

1-0 S Ross

Good stuff. Here's hoping they can keep a clean sheet as it'll do their confidence a world of good, especially after the Elgin game.

Okay game. Not a huge amount of chances for either team. Locos finished the game playing the better football and a great stop from Jackson at the end kept the Dons in front. Young Kev Hanratty the best player on the park, and potentially a brilliant player in the making. A great 45 minutes from Calvin Ramsey, on for Virtanen in the second half. He will have a big future