The worst songs you've heard

Poodler

Guest milne_afc

Have a Nice day by Stereophonics is bloody horrific

That came on the radio in an old work van when it was in the hit parade. Some jerk in the passenger seat did a really annoying "ba-ba-baba, ba-ba" fucking fitiver... and I can't hear one one without the other. Opening chord is enough to switch off.

If I was in mi5, I'd use it for interrogation as long as I didn't have to hear it.

Travis' Why Does It Always Rain On Me. 

Anything by bands that became popular after 2000 is going to be fucking horrendous, but Travis stand head and shoulders over the other middle of the road garbage guitar bands like a mighty, dirgey colossus. 

Anything by Kings of Leon but especially that Sex on Fire shite.

Kings of Leon were the go to band for people who didn't like music for a while, a lot like Oasis back in the day.  I don't even think those types have a shitty chart band they can cling to now, such is the absolute state of the music industry.

Kings of Leon were the go to band for people who didn't like music for a while, a lot like Oasis back in the day.  I don't even think those types have a shitty chart band they can cling to now, such is the absolute state of the music industry.

their first couple of albums were very good. Then they did Sex On Fire and it all went tits up. 

Kings of Leon were the go to band for people who didn't like music for a while, a lot like Oasis back in the day. I don't even think those types have a shitty chart band they can cling to now, such is the absolute state of the music industry.

As SF82 said the first two albums were different. The first album youth and young manhood is a fucking masterpiece.

All you’ve done here is highlight your own ignorance.