Where Are They Now

What possible fucking advice could that wage thief cunt offer other than how to pocket percentages of player sales and how to dodge train fares?

Hope they get relegated.

Settle down. Pars a nice club and Dunfermline is a nice wee town.

I worry for them, though.

Saw the wage thief cunt in a hotel bar the other month.Was ordering my drink thinking what smart comment I could make as I walked past him again,but he’d gone when I turned round to look.

Ranks for me as one of the worst ever signings made when you consider what he should’ve brought to the club...

Guest the shepherd

Toni Kombouare, new manager of Ligue 1 Dijon. Thanks for the memories, Toni, well memory of scoring on your debut against Raith. Shame about how the rest of your time went at Aberdeen barring your goal against the filth in a 2-2 draw at home mind.

No, they have Steve Clarke, who some here seem to think is the greatest manager in the world.

Well , he's the current flavour of the month for some Dons fans who think McInnes is average/mediocre/shite/ a bottler etc

Tommy Wright , Neil Lennon and even the likes of Paul Hartley and Alan Archibald have had that honour at times

Well , he's the current flavour of the month for some Dons fans who think McInnes is average/mediocre/shite/ a bottler etc

Tommy Wright , Neil Lennon and even the likes of Paul Hartley and Alan Archibald have had that honour at times

Derek Adams too.

There must have been loads managers from the last 10 years of Scottish football folk on this site have drooled over.

Are there any who we still wish we'd had?

Anyone mind this

Watched that game live... in the lead up to the penalty the commentators were speculating about just where Mackie was going to place the ball in the net... like the Lion Cub was some kind of dead-eye assassin who could plant the ball exactly where he wanted it. I was chortling along, thinking these lads haven't really been keeping themselves appraised of The Dazzler's career at all. To be fair, if he can hit it on target he'll be doing brilliantly. 

The shock in their voices when he taps it skywards is as hilarious as the miss itself. 

I have the whole game on a hard drive somewhere, in fact I think I recorded most of the games he played for Phoenix (which wasn't many). Robertson seemed to be completely unaware of Mackie's strengths and weaknesses, and most of the time he was left struggling to make any kind of impact up front. 

There's a brilliant article, The Man Who Scored Less Than No Goals, covering the legend's time in the United of States USL. Highly recommended if you can find it.  

Anyway, here's my own clip of that very penalty... a little more extended, and covering the commentators' speculations as to how the penalty was likely to go down.