Kenny Miller Quits

No offense Hans, but this type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

About 450 members have logged into AFC Chat today, and I doubt the above comment would have raised a single chuckle between them. You are better off not bothering. It just irritates folk, when they have to sift through this shite.

@@Millertime you changed your account name?

• Upvote 1

Should have stuck to making cubic puzzles

No offense Hans, but this type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

About 450 members have logged into AFC Chat today, and I doubt the above comment would have raised a single chuckle between them. You are better off not bothering. It just irritates folk, when they have to sift through this shite.

Got you both on block so there. Dad is next on my hit list if his weekly treble bombs again.

You are very wrong here.

Nice one.

Its jokes like this that help make this place GREAT.

No offense @@dave_min, but this type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

• Downvote 2

No offense @@dave_min, but this type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

No offense @@Byrne Baby Byrne, but this repetitive type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

Simmer doon.

Guest milne_afc

I'll say what I like you sad cunt. If it bugs the shit out of cunts like you then even better.

Plus one.

Your posting of late has been worth the membership fee alone.

Guest the shepherd

Do I?

I'm hardly on here anymore

Got mario into a routine of 7pm till 9am sleeps , so after then damn right I'm lying on the couch and policing this site

We can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing we're in safe hands with you "policing" the site. No need for Mods then..... #PaternityLeave