Gothenburg Anniversary Dinner 11Th May 2013

Dynamo

• 2 weeks later...

• Site Sponsor

To all the guys who have booked teams can I ask you to do two things please?

1. Can you make payment to the bank account before the night, if possible. If not can you make yourself known to Tommy at the door on the night as he will be collecting the cash.

2. Can you give me a team name. A prize for the best name on the night.

RTYD

• Site Sponsor

Guys and gals

Just over a week until the quiz.

We can sell another 9 tables.

If you know of anyone who would be interested then please ask if they will support the cause.

If anyone would like to help on the night, if you don't have a team entered, then that would be appreciated.

For instance if Looks Good in Red were to parade around in her AFC top selling raffles I think that might help thumbup1.gif

RTYD, Dom and Tommy

To all the guys who have booked teams can I ask you to do two things please?

1. Can you make payment to the bank account before the night, if possible. If not can you make yourself known to Tommy at the door on the night as he will be collecting the cash.

2. Can you give me a team name. A prize for the best name on the night.

RTYD

• Site Sponsor

OK Radges an update.

29 teams so far with possibly more to come.

Only two team names have been received so if you can think of something then you could possibly win a prize.

Disappointed that Looks Good In Red has resisted my request to parade about in her skimpies selling raffle tickets!!

RTYD

OK Radges an update.

Only two team names have been received so if you can think of something then you could possibly win a prize.

Disappointed that Looks Good In Red has resisted my request to parade about in her skimpies selling raffle tickets!!

RTYD

You could have offered to pay for her flights. :thumbup1:

OK Radges an update.

RTYD

so who's doing it instead, Tommy??