New Stadium Approved

From their page

So, it will be about nine months or more after the determination of the application, that we will discover if we have been successful in challenging Aberdeen City Council. Of course, there are then options for parties to appeal to the Inner House or the Court of Session and then on to the UK Supreme court.

Can AFC start work on the site while this is happening?

Technically, the club could start work (if all the conditions and requirements have been met) however they will be advised by their own legal representatives to not start any works until such time as the Judicial Review is concluded. If they started work during the Judicial Review and then the decision to grant planning permission was over turned it would mean that they had worked on the site without planning consent. They would then be liable for the full reinstatement of the site as it was prior to any works. AFC are extremely unlikely to accept this risk so are therefore unlikely to develop the site while there is ongoing legal action.

"Aberdeen are extremely unlucky to develop the site while there is ongoing legal action."

Is that the same "extremely unlikely" as Aberdeen City Council voting in favour of the application?

If Aberdeen are in a position to start building the training ground, I can't see them waiting nine months for this lot to waste their money.

So basically sounds like they plan to take it through every possible level of legal challenge and one of the big plus points does appear to be just how long that would all take to sort out.

In other words they are willing to waste the money of a lot of poor hapless fools on a simple time wasting exercise in the hope AFC will give up.

I really hope all the people who are giving up their hard earned money realise just how much they are being used by a few attention craving self righteous arseholes.

• Upvote 3

So basically sounds like they plan to take it through every possible level of legal challenge and one of the big plus points does appear to be just how long that would all take to sort out.

In other words they are willing to waste the money of a lot of poor hapless fools on a simple time wasting exercise in the hope AFC will give up.

I really hope all the people who are giving up their hard earned money realise just how much they are being used by a few attention craving self righteous arseholes.

I said it from the very beginning. I really don't think many of them care if the stadium is built there or not, it's just an ego thing. They want to put on their CV that they took on Aberdeen FC and won.

It's really quite sad when you think of all the things £40,000 could be spent on within Westhill.

I said it from the very beginning. I really don't think many of them care if the stadium is built there or not, it's just an ego thing. They want to put on their CV that they took on Aberdeen FC and won.

It's really quite sad when you think of all the things £40,000 could be spent on within Westhill.

I doubt the attention hungry egotists are spending their own money either.

It's great for them to grab all that exposure and public profile by spending other people's money though.

Whether you agree with the DST or not, at least they did something. The furthest you've got is replying to people saying "Any other ideas" because you don't actually have the intelligence to think up simple ideas yourself.

I'll tell you what I would do if I was so strongly against the stadium that I felt compelled to do something about it.

In an hour I'd have registered a Twitter and FB page, circulated that around to get the word out, and then once a few people signed up I'd have organised a meeting with likeminded fans where I'd put my ideas across as to how we would help stop it, and let others raise their ideas too.

I'd be first looking to see how many people were actually signing up at all. If it was a low number, I've either not tried hard enough or I'd get the message there isn't that many against it. If I found myself with a few thousand members then actually I could create a very powerful voice.

But, I suppose your strategy of posting ridiculous stuff on here is far more likely to be success. Good luck with that. I reckon you're a few pages away from persuading the club to listen to you.

They came out in support of the stadium before consulting anyone. Probably because their main guys are from out there. Despite achieving nothing ever they think THIS time the club really care what they have to say.

My point was the club don't give a fuck what the largest fans group have to say. You think Milne would drop his 20 year ambition if I got a meeting with them WTF. And you're going on about intelligence and ideas LoL

I explained every point of why people support it in previous post. There is no hope.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

They came out in support of the stadium before consulting anyone. Probably because their main guys are from out there. Despite achieving nothing ever they think THIS time the club really care what they have to say.

My point was the club don't give a fuck what the largest fans group have to say. You think Milne would drop his 20 year ambition if I got a meeting with them WTF. And you're going on about intelligence and ideas LoL

I explained every point of why people support it in previous post. There is no hope.

No, because your arguments would likely be as ridiculous as the ones you post on here.

Of course the club would be forced to listen though if thousands of fans came together as a group to campaign against something.

Could I gaurantee you'd change the club's mind, probably not, but you could certainly demand answers as to what is happening to Pittodrie and with a few thousands supporters you could easily raise enough cash to have a professional architect draw up plans for a redeveloped Pittodrie to see if the club are lying about the claims they can't build a 20,000 capacity stadium there.

These sort of things would have been handy when trying to persuade the council to object. Because of course you didn't actually need to change the club's minds, it was the council who needed persuading.

But its almost as if you don't actually care that much, and are just on here trolling with your mate 360.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If fans want to stay at Pittodrie it's not going ot happen by them attacking the club, attacking other fans, sitting on their arse moaning or even sitting down for a chinwag with milne.

You don't persuade someone by just bitterly arguing against them with no plan, no alternative, no detailed options to consider.

It would need to be properly organised, some knowledge needs brought to bear and alternatives need to be properly investigated, documented, fleshed out into a couple of proposals.

THEN someone sits down with the board and asks them to look at the option presented AND also engages fans in a positive way with new options.

Being a miserable jonah cunt won't achieve anything useful.

• Upvote 3
Guest RosemountRed

We are moving now, I think that is obvious.

The emphasis should be on making the ground as good as it can be and getting safe standing.

If fans want to stay at Pittodrie it's not going ot happen by them attacking the club, attacking other fans, sitting on their arse moaning or even sitting down for a chinwag with milne.

You don't persuade someone by just bitterly arguing against them with no plan, no alternative, no detailed options to consider.

It would need to be properly organised, some knowledge needs brought to bear and alternatives need to be properly investigated, documented, fleshed out into a couple of proposals.

THEN someone sits down with the board and asks them to look at the option presented AND also engages fans in a positive way with new options.

Being a miserable jonah cunt won't achieve anything useful.

I must have imagined people asking for exactly the same from the club and putting forward their own proposals, yet all the weirdos here excitedly round up to tell them to fuck off and that it's not possible despite seeing no evidence.

There is land big enough for a stadium right across the road from Pittodrie. It's larger than the land of Bristol's, Hibs and so on. It does not have multiple owners or need anyone evicted as claimed by Dom Sullivan. What else do you need to know?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I must have imagined people asking for exactly the same from the club and putting forward their own proposals, yet all the weirdos here excitedly round up to tell them to fuck off and that it's not possible despite seeing no evidence.

There is land big enough for a stadium right across the road from Pittodrie. It's larger than the land of Bristol's, Hibs and so on. It does not have multiple owners or need anyone evicted as claimed by Dom Sullivan. What else do you need to know?

Unless you are going to grow a set and do something about it just fuck off please.

No amount of WANKery you produce then continue to regurgitate on here is going to change a single thing, so you are just being a cunt for cunts sake.

At least Betty No Bollocks provides something worthwhile on the football side of this forum, you are just a nothing waste of fucking time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Where is this unowned and unoccupied land you speak of?

Who owns the driving range and the land around it?

I was unsure about the stadium, mainly due to car parking but I'm happy to see it built just solely to piss off the likes of you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Is there a limit to how far you will go to making an arse of yourself in public?

Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 2

Firstly where and when did hat happen and where are the proposals they put forward?

Secondly what we need to know is if its genuinely feasible.

And by genuinely I mean thoroughly investigated and assessed by people with knowledge and expertise in the relevant area

Just lol.

• Upvote 1