Few points from tonight.
- 5800+ DNA Subscribers and £600,000 raised after VAT.
- Only really scope for two more signings. Means more loans folks. Wants the signings in before Burnley game.
- Tough competing now against English league salaries.
- Scouting in europe only just beginning. When they arrived the scouting network was a shambles. So they decided to focus on the british isles. McInnes prefers a british dressing room, but they are now in a position to scout foriegn leagues and are now actively analysing certain players. Says to not be surprised if there are foreign players brought to the club in the future. Slagged off Hearts 'scatter gun' approach to foreign players and not been a single player they've brought in that he would have at AFC.
- DNA has bought GPS tracking equipment for all players as part of the focus on sports science. Made a joke that it was handy for keeping tabs on GMS.
- Biggest disappointment was the performances in the cups last year.
- They all think the refs in scotland have gotten worse and Doc and McInnes feel that Shinnie was unfairly targeted by the refs.
- Doc has high hopes for Bruce Anderson.
- Scott Wright let himself down last season. Didn't do enough in training to warrent a place in the team. McInnes does think his time will come though.
That's the main points in can remember.
In the pub shitter at the moment so not spwnding more time typing more
Edited by Bebo, 06 July 2018 - 08:51 PM.
Formatting edit. £6000 changed to £600,000