Kilmarnock V Aberdeen Sc Replay

Right, enough is enough. The slump ends tonight, and we move on from this.

I don't care what tactics DM employs, lets just get the job done.

EVERY team goes through times like these, even if ours is partially self inflicted by our manager's tactics. But teams can go from free scoring to none scoring at the flick of a switch.

Tonight, we need to be bang at it from the off; McKenna roughing up fat Boyd(y) etc etc. we all know the media want Killie to proceed to the semi-fianl with M'well - all Weegie and surrounding areas teams in the semi-finals.

Lets ram it down their throats.

Christie and McGinn benched.

woody

Logan (if fit, took a self inflicted knock at the final whistle on saturday) or Ball
O'Connor
McKenna
Considine

Shinnie
McLean

GMS
Stewart
Wright

Rooney

Sounds like Greg Taylor and Jordan Jones are both 50/50 for killie tonight. Would be great news if Jones didn't make it and with Taylor out and Stevie Smith they are short of left back options so potential to exploit in that area.

I know Killie are on a good a run under Clark but at the end of the day they are fckin Kilmarnock and they haven't beat us since 2012 ,yes just over 5 years ago since they last managed to beat us. Mulumbu is back for them though which will be a big boost with the lad tshibola who is also a good player.

Hate big games on the radio. Feel like when I was a kid we had about 100 semi finals against Dundee United that went to replays and second replays but was probably more like 2 which I had to listen to on the radio as was too young to go and football wasn't on TV that much. Can't make this one so radio it is but hopefully they'll buy be another day out at Hampden.

It all went wrong on the Dubia trip when Milne thought he would be the good old boy, went to the hotel reception and requested big brown big lipped long eyelashed beauties who liked to hump all night for all the Aberdeen contingent. The receptionist was Irish, yes sir yes sir will have them sent to the rooms at midnight. Midnight came and there was turmoil in the hallways when the Aberdeen party opened their doors to find 20 camels waiting to get in. I don't know what happened after that but the strength had gone out of the squad and Mcinnes,s head has been in the sand since. It's time the Dubia trips came to an end. The Brekon beacons look good.

• Downvote 3

It all went wrong on the Dubia trip when Milne thought he would be the good old boy, went to the hotel reception and requested big brown big lipped long eyelashed beauties who liked to hump all night for all the Aberdeen contingent. The receptionist was Irish, yes sir yes sir will have them sent to the rooms at midnight. Midnight came and there was turmoil in the hallways when the Aberdeen party opened their doors to find 20 camels waiting to get in. I don't know what happened after that but the strength had gone out of the squad and Mcinnes,s head has been in the sand since. It's time the Dubia trips came to an end. The Brekon beacons look good.

Life must be a brilliant experience for you, Shoofts. How do I lay hands on whatever it is you take to enhance this life-sentence?

Wow! Terrible post.

p.s it's Dubai

:laughing: what?

Difficult to be optimistic about this one. We won't win if we don't score goals and not many of them recently. McInnes needs to generate some passion tonight but he seems incapable of it. Too many off form and ineffective players in our team at the moment and Killie are on a high. Hope its not the end of the season. Will it be the beginning of the end for Mcinnes?

• Downvote 1

Would have had Stewart and Nwakali on from the start, McGinn and Christie been off the pace for weeks...

Pals from the Broch away doon tonight, big respect to them and so many others making the long journey to Ayr, true supporters in every sense STAND FREE boys.

Surely SURELY, for at least once the fucking team will turn up as well?

Hard to believe the opposition manager realizes the importance of the tie for us and DMc in blissful denial......

See what happens, fingers and everything else crossed :cheers: