Music

eeps

2 hours ago, Dad said:

This has me slipping about the dance floor and no mistake 

That's a fucking belter, Dad. The album its off of is top notch, too. 

The old man has taste, I'll give him that.

11 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Ive recently started falling in love with Hope Sandoval from 90s band Mazzy Star. 

Got that shy vibe going on. 

Probably means she'd be guiding you up the hurricane after less than ten conventional strokes. 

Have had a crush on her since I was 14.  Recently play a video of her singing on you tube to my 5 year old boy and he was " I like her, she's nice".  He has good taste in women.

On 4/28/2021 at 10:21 PM, Poodler said:

Silver Jews - American water 

great bloody album/ artist. 

I never truly appreciated Stephen Malkmus before her, she plays his stuff all the time in the car and it’s great. 

That’s a great album ^, despite the band name 

1 hour ago, Bluto10 said:

the cult do have some ace songs 

Saw them in the early days when I was an angsty young Goth... have to admit to The Cult being probably the worst live band I've ever seen. Could barely figure out what in the fuck songs they were playing... 

Got their shit together by about the third time I saw them, and they're just about the tightest act you're going to see live nowadays. 

Astbury and Duffy were founding members of Hollywood United... littler bit of trivia for you there... and I believe Duffy possibly still plays for their 'seniors' side. Might be worth a look. 

This picture's a few years old now, like... but you can see he has the steely gaze of a top, top player. ?

spacer.png