Dundee V Aberdeen (1 - 3)

Guest RosemountRed

Three games in eight days, so McInnes should make full use of his squad.

For this one I'd go with:-

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Considine Shinnie

McGinn Storie Maddison Hayes

Storey

Rooney

Why one up front again? It's not working.

Not selecting a midfield against Caley didn't work

No (wasn't there so happy to be corrected) selecting a 1 man midfield who got injured didn't work, a fact that I'll guarantee wasn't lost on Hartley. If he plays Shinnie on his own expect him at best to spend the match on his arse.

Disappointingly Deeks response in previous matches has been to play Taylor and Reynolds and push O'Connor into midfield and pretend it's not a back 5.

I will not be going as it will likely be boring as fuck

COYR

This

Until McInnes bucks up & the team follow, The support is going to slowly start to dwindle again.

If it was just down to bad luck, or even the other teams being better then the support could accept it a little more but it is mainly down to poor tactics/management

If we have potentially now lost Shinnie from midfield also then McInnes MUST hold his hands up & finally admit he's fkd up by allowing our midfield to be so weak.

This

Until McInnes bucks up & the team follow, The support is going to slowly start to dwindle again.

If it was just down to bad luck, or even the other teams being better then the support could accept it a little more but it is mainly down to poor tactics/management

If we have potentially now lost Shinnie from midfield also then McInnes MUST hold his hands up & finally admit he's fkd up by allowing our midfield to be so weak.

By combining Maddison with Storie we could quite comfortably play a 'normal' 4-4-2, with McGinn and Hayes on the wing, Rooney and Storey up front and the Paisley Parrot left to watch the game on telly back in Aberdeen. This would also mitigate the absence of Shinnie, if he's injured, or allow him to play at LB if he isn't.

It'll never happen though.

0-0.

If Shinnie isn't fit to start in the middle, and we have to take O'Conner out of CB, I reckon we'll lose.

We could of course not play with McInnes usual tactics and go with;

Lewis

Logan Taylor O'Conner Considine

Shinnie (if fit)

Hayes Burns

Maddison

Rooney Storey

I think that team would give us the win. Can't see McInnes surprising us with anything other than 4-2-3-1