League Cup 2019/20

Has he? All I've seen at pittodrie over the last 2-3 seasons is us sitting deep, man marking all over the pitch and letting their centre half stride out of defence with the ball looking like beckenbauer and baresi.

You tell us if you have seen anything different from the above.

That's what infuriates me against Celtic.

Their back 4 end up playing along the half way line, or they've got their CB strolling through the middle of the park untouched, giving them an extra man in the middle of the pitch and we're struggling to cope as Logan is off man marking someone at the other side 

We don't do this against anyone else in the league. It's not even like it works, we get slaughtered every single time. 

It’s in our interests for them to do so. The longer King convinces them their speculate to accumulate fantasy will work the deeper they go.

rack up as much debt as possible before selling a few key players and not replacing them! Then not qualifying for europa groups would be delightful!

If dons are not going to win any trophies I wouldn’t be completely against another treble for Celtic as much as I hate the cunts!

It’s a sad day when the rangers win there first major trophy! How they can be aloud to lose so much money every year after the previous existence is nothing short of a disgrace from SFA! Some business due multiple millions and some maybe went to wall with debts the previous regime were due and they continue to go on as if they are the same club! It really does infuriate me that UEFA and SFA still consider them the same club and they can keep the trophies!

The same club myth is easily counteracted (and I don't believe for one minute that UEFA nor the SFA believe that legally they are the same club)

Here's how to shut up any orc that does though...

Tell them to imagine that you were a billionaire in 2012. And decided to bid for the liquidated club's assets. You tell the administrators you will top any offer they receive by £500k until Charlie Chuckles decides to drop out the running (remember he acquired the stadium, the training ground and a number of smaller properties belonging to oldco for well under £6million).

Now once you had acquired these assets....you decide to form your own team You call them Govan Hibs and play them in green and white strips. You make offers to oldco players to TUPE over to the new club if they so desire (this already is proof they aint the same club which the SFA know).

You apply to the SFA to take over oldco's vacant spot in the league system. Not only won't the SFA/League refuse to try to drop you into the second tier of the league system....they'd be telling me to apply to the West juniors and start at the bottom. And not one oldco supporter would be in attendance at the first match played at Mordor. Ah but we are the same club as before I'd announce to all the media and press. Yes I've changed the name and the colours but the club lived on....it was only the holding company that was liquidated. And I'd find Ibrokes torched shortly after by irate oldconians….

• Upvote 1

The same club myth is easily counteracted (and I don't believe for one minute that UEFA nor the SFA believe that legally they are the same club)

Tell them to imagine that you were a billionaire in 2012. And decided to bid for the liquidated club's assets. You tell the administrators you will top any offer they receive by £500k until Charlie Chuckles decides to drop out the running (remember he acquired the stadium, the training ground and a number of smaller properties belonging to oldco for well under £6million).

Now once you had acquired these assets....you decide to form your own team You call them Govan Hibs and play them in green and white strips. You make offers to oldco players to TUPE over to the new club if they so desire (this already is proof they aint the same club which the SFA know).

You apply to the SFA to take over oldco's vacant spot in the league system. Not only won't the SFA/League refuse to try to drop you into the second tier of the league system....they'd be telling me to apply to the West juniors and start at the bottom. And not one oldco supporter would be in attendance at the first match played at Mordor. Ah but we are the same club as before I'd announce to all the media and press. Yes I've changed the name and the colours but the club lived on....it was only the holding company that was liquidated. And I'd find Ibrokes torched shortly after by irate oldconians….

Would you actually speak to a hun that long? And expect them to understand any of it!?

Fucking hell TC min!

I always in emails just give me the fucking point, in this case it is:

They are Scum and no longer exist

They let their club die

Walking away is the Ranger’s way

They are now a different entity

Let’s all hope it happens again

Fucking hell TC min!

They let their club die

You forgot they do care what others think

There’s an easier way up where I live.

Just ask:

“When was the last time you were in Woolworths in Elgin?”

“It’s nae Woolworths anymore it’s Poundland”

“Exactly”

Then headbutt the cunt.

• Upvote 6

Fucking hell TC min!

They let their club die

Can the same thing die twice? Knowing it dies properly the first time.

Despite 10 per cent of football subscription viewers being in Scotland. We get about 1 per cent of UK TV money.

That 1 per cent then goes predominantly to the Glasgow two. Spreading the crumbs across the rest.

The live game choices impact the rest further. Always celtic or rangers away from home. Hurting our attendances but never theirs.

Add to this the open agenda by the two of raiding our best players or at least unsettling them.

This is all why Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs get out muscled by Rotherham, Port Vale and Burton. Our lack of finances plus constantly having our teams aggressively burnt to the ground.

Although not a Dons fan I like to see the investment you lot are making up there. This league needs a competing 2nd tier of clubs particularly Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Utd and would add Well probably.

But something needs done. Seeing celtic get £9m for parting with Rodgers. Ooft. More than we'll make in a decade from player sales.

• Upvote 4

Despite 10 per cent of football subscription viewers being in Scotland. We get about 1 per cent of UK TV money.

That 1 per cent then goes predominantly to the Glasgow two. Spreading the crumbs across the rest.

The live game choices impact the rest further. Always celtic or rangers away from home. Hurting our attendances but never theirs.

Add to this the open agenda by the two of raiding our best players or at least unsettling them.

This is all why Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs get out muscled by Rotherham, Port Vale and Burton. Our lack of finances plus constantly having our teams aggressively burnt to the ground.

Although not a Dons fan I like to see the investment you lot are making up there. This league needs a competing 2nd tier of clubs particularly Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Utd and would add Well probably.

But something needs done. Seeing celtic get £9m for parting with Rodgers. Ooft. More than we'll make in a decade from player sales.

The game is a bogey in Scotland Skins nothing will change the big two will continue to get stronger with the huns now actually properly challenging. And if they implode again Celtic will just continue to dominate.

It's not a level playing field on many levels in Scotland it never has been and live tv has just widened the gap even further. There's a very good reason no non old firm club has won the league up here for 34 years. It's a very safe bet that one won't in the next 34 years either.

It's a very safe bet that one won't in the next 34 years either.

That's the sickener for me. We can quite feasibly (/extremely likely) get to 50 titles in a row for Rangers/Celtic/Sevco and probably most the coverage will be about how competitive the league is, aslong as Sevco and Celtic are within touching distance of each other in May.

They're all cunts.

As soon as someone says it's good for Scottish football they're basically revealing they support the Huns or Celtic.

They should start their own league of 2 and play each other every week. Coz nobody wants them. If they did they would have been parachuted into the English set up by now or been co-opted into some Atlantic league set up.

If we had braver chairmen/owners at Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs etc things would be different. But unfortunately we don't. They can't see past the piffling TV money that sky give Scottish football, most of which ends up in the pockets of Celtic and the Huns anyway

• Upvote 1