Serial Killers

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad this thread is now focusing on the more reputable members of society.

I liked the Washington sniper, he had everyone filling up their cars absolutely caking it.

I also admired the work of the Ipswich prostitute killer. A good strangle, efficient.

Away to give the bird a hate fuck now

Who's the top 3?

1) Peter Sutcliffe - showed the world what a ball pein hammer was designed for. Even managed to knock a couple of murders off early days before he got up to running speed that he never even got charged with. That's nice work. Trimmed facial hair should've been the giveaway. Wife was a munter - he has the full package.

2) Well it depends if Fred and Rose get counted as one or two. They are in there for sheer perversion - it takes a lot to murder folk over a long period of time and get away with it because folk think you're too simple to do it. Fred managed to convince folk he was a gynecologist in his spare time. Fuck me, folk in Gloucester must be daft. Always had the decency to smile in his mugshots.

3) Jeffrey Dahmer - the necrophilia / cannibal combo just too hard to ignore. Seriously though, if he asked you back to his hoose for a party, would you go? Basically cleaning up the gene pool was oor Jeff.

Anyone aware of The Pusher that's getting people in Manchester, the police reckon people are just falling in however there's been over 60 bodies fished from the canals in the last 7 years, could potentially be one of the best serial killers EVER.

Eggheads panellist CJ de Mooi left a homeless man for dead after punching him and throwing him in a canal more than two decades ago. The BBC quiz show star revealed he carried out the attack after being threatened by a knife-wielding mugger while living on the streets in Amsterdam in 1998.

Maybe the cunt got a taste for it?

Anyone aware of The Pusher that's getting people in Manchester, the police reckon people are just falling in however there's been over 60 bodies fished from the canals in the last 7 years, could potentially be one of the best serial killers EVER.

Yeah the guy going about pushing drunk gay men in canals but he won't have killed all of them it's near a known suicide spot - or so the police say.

I like HH Holmes and his murder hotel, can't wait for the film.

Yeah the guy going about pushing drunk gay men in canals but he won't have killed all of them it's near a known suicide spot - or so the police say.

I like HH Holmes and his murder hotel, can't wait for the film.

From what I read, it was not known as a suicide spot?

Sawney Bean for all you Scottish historians.

A guy I used to work with was involved in the making of that film.